Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Is Diabloiii.net being camped? Or does incgamers have it?

Discussion in 'Diablo 3 General Discussion' started by Netherscourge, Jun 26, 2008.

1. Netherscourge

Netherscourge IncGamers Member

Is Diabloiii.net being camped? Or does incgamers have it?

Just curious if Diabloii.net will remain a D2 site or if they'll use it for both D2 and D3.

2. mouseman

mouseman IncGamers Member

Re: Is Diabloiii.net being camped? Or does incgamers have it?

That's my question as well.

I remember coming here 10 years ago to watch some DII screenshots.. They still had DI type of belt (just 8 bottles in a row) in them and everything.. I used to come every day to this site until D2 was release, like for a year. And again with LoD and ever since when I ever needed to know something about Diablo games.

I was a twelve year-old kid at the time.. I felt misty when the layout changed. I kinda don't feel okay if the domain name will change, but diabloii.net is becoming obsolete soon. Or at least we all hope so :)

Anyway, my point is that there are probably many users like me who have been on this site for more than a decade but never registered (I registered just now). It might be years before they come back again, but they will. And if the domain name is changed.. they might go to diablofans.com (yuck) ;)

3. prion

prion IncGamers Member

looks like its being camped anyway we know where to get some russian brides now

4. sbn

sbn IncGamers Member

I don't think diablo 2 will become obsolete. It may very well be that D3 is so different from the Diablo series that many will remain playing this game. Case in point, if they make it some 3rd person view a la WOW..then forget it. Sure you will have tons of kids who always have to get into the latest greatest crazed game. But many old timers simply will not play. I for one have very little faith that D3 is going to be of any interest to me.