Is confuse bugged?

Anidem

Banned
Is confuse bugged?

I'm a big fan of the confuse curse and have noticed on many a necro that I build that My confUse has a habit of "morphing" into Amp. I notice this mostly in cows and arcane. I know it's not gear cuz it happened again today trying to naked in the Moo Moo trying to get my bod? WTF!

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
Your curse suddenly changes the animation from Confuse to Amp? This never happened to me. Sounds like a true bug.

moi

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, probably being overwritten with amp by another necro in the game. Some bnet players arent exactly courteous =/

mopchop

Diabloii.Net Member
Not sure about arc but in cows the problem may be that a confused cow is getting hit by an boss with curse and when that happens curse is cast overrighting confuse. now with arc i dont know cuz the only boss is summoner.

Anidem

Banned
what ever is diong it it is a fairly high lev curse cuz it tends to cover any monster i previously cursed even if i just cast all over the screen

NecroValmar

Diabloii.Net Member
Look at your equip, perhaps you wear items who make curses. With a necro, never wear them. Look at you merc equipment too.

NecroValmar

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, but i think perhaps he thinks its amp, and the casted one is another curse (when I started playing with necro, I was not sure which one was the curse working). Ans I dont know all items on play, no idea if there is any with Amp, it was only an idea :)