is chain of honor good barb pvp armor

is chain of honor good barb pvp armor

??? my frend said it good but i dont no if it good i hav enigma too in box neway for noobs who run away so is chain of honor good armor??

FrostBurn

Diabloii.Net Member
What is the protocol for such matters?

Does one reply using the same type of 'text speak', or does one reply using proper grammar, punctuation and vocabulary (i.e. the normal way)?

aman

Assassin Moderator
1) Tele is a must for pvp
2) Enigma = lots more life
3) You can get resists from elsewhere

sirmessbu

Diabloii.Net Member
teleing help you catch your opponent, not supposed to be used to run away from them.

Chain of honor will not help you get more damage on necromancer, maibe on their summons but not on them.

Ce Olba

Banned
diablomasterr said:
but every1 i see who use teleport vs my new barb just run away why is this?? can they not fight or r they just noobs
That's called "defensive play".

Or what do you expect from your opponents? To stand still and let you whirl?

Ce Olba

Banned
diablomasterr said:
how dus barb kil stuff den if they dnt let him hit em n just run like stupid runner noobs
Then he will be catching them. And yes HE CAN DO THAT.

By the why, who are the noobs? The "runner barbs lolz ez" or "the stupid nub runners"?

Ce Olba

Banned
diablomasterr said:
but barb wud teleport very slow an cudnt catch the noob runners enyway so why use teleport...
Apparently you still know nothing.

Barbarians are the fastest teleporters along with sorcs.

With 40% FCR they teleport as fast as hammerdin with 125% of a bonemancer with 75% FCR.

nex

Diabloii.Net Member
Ce Olba said:
With 40% FCR they teleport as fast as hammerdin with 125% of a bonemancer with 75% FCR.
Paladins and Necromancer have same FCR breakpoints: 125 != 75.