Is Botd Berserker Axe better for Pallys or Babas?

dali913

Diabloii.Net Member
Is Botd Berserker Axe better for Pallys or Babas?

I'm new to the baba and pally char.. Been playing since original D -- Go Monk!! Was wondering if a Botd Berserker Axe would better serve a Pally or Baba in PVM. I'm not familiar with all the different Baba and Pally builds... reading the guides now. Thanks for your input peeps!!!

mhl12

Diabloii.Net Member
I would imagine that a berserker axe is better for a paladin. A Collossus Blade is better for barbarians because it has a high damage and it has longer reach for whirlwind.

Weltkriegpally

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
I would imagine that a berserker axe is better for a paladin. A Collossus Blade is better for barbarians because it has a high damage and it has longer reach for whirlwind.
actually, although I do like swords better on my barb, ebotd zerkers do more damage one handed and have the exact same range (3) as any 2 handed sword for whirlwind or any other melee barbarian attack. My suggestion:: make/trade for one, and then use it on as many paladin or barb builds as you like. Its the chosen non ladder weapon for almost all of them (except smiters) and its quite popular! good luck!

--welt

Poke

Diabloii.Net Member
I like my botd zerkers on both pals and barbs. I usually put a cb on my barbs, just because it looks so cool, but zerkers can go either way. The thing the makes me think that they are better for barbs though, is because a pally can get better speed/dmg from other weapons. BotDz---> barb

Decebal

Diabloii.Net Member
mhl12 said:
I A Collossus Blade is better for barbarians because it has a high damage and it has longer reach for whirlwind.
When i comes to range BA and CB have the same range, namely 3!
When it comes to damage BA has 47.5 and CB has 45 on normal weapons!

So an eth BA has an average damage of 71 and CB has 67,5! So Eth BA is better when it comes to damage and base speed too! BA has 0 and CB has 5! The range is the same!

The only thing that eth BA lacks on a barb is looks! Little axe on a big man... :D

/Dec

dali913

Diabloii.Net Member
Thx!

Thx peeps for the opinions!!! I'll start trading for the botd axe and building a Barb... reading barb guides now to find out which is best for PVM...