Is Baal trying to tell me something?

Piawanegawa

Diabloii.Net Member

Well, I used to run Meph with my sorc but I got sick of green breast plates and started to run Baal with my necro. The first runs produced this:

1. Isenhart's Case
2. Isenhart's Case
3. Isenhart's Case

I gave up after that :)

Pia

Black_KING

Diabloii.Net Member
I don't know much about deamons ( only u have to kill them when u see 1 :thumbsup: ) maybe he want to regrut u or maybe he want to have a friend. I don't know.......
Try next time to call him for drink or to beach (he have agly white legs), and if he trun u off just KILL HIM AGAIN :thanks:

DragonTK

Diabloii.Net Member
Yea, doesn't that Isenhart's Case have like a 1 in 1 chance of dropping on everyone in the entire game?

Dragon

i think he keeps them on in layers. 20 layers in fact. so when you kill him, some will always fall off. if you kill him really good, you might get 2 from the same run. :D

Borlag

Diabloii.Net Member
Baal's trying to tell you something yes...

It might take awhile to realize but Isenhart's Case is his plan to conquer the world. You see, it doesn't matter how many million tiimes we all kill the critter, he's planted a secret mind control device in each Isenhart's Case so that eventually when he feels that the time is right, he turns them on and gets reincarnated in every single D2 player...

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
You took a wrong turn in WSK3. You should have gone left. Now you're stuck in the throne room with Isenhart dressed in a Baal costume, not the real Baal.

ULTIMATER

Diabloii.Net Member
DurfBarian said:
You took a wrong turn in WSK3. You should have gone left. Now you're stuck in the throne room with Isenhart dressed in a Baal costume, not the real Baal.
Thats your fault :p

Who had the triple Isenhart Case drop? I remember it from my lurking days last year. Got kicked out from class because i bursted out in laugh when i saw the screenie . . . Good times . . .

PSYCHO

Diabloii.Net Member
Piawanegawa said:
Well, I used to run Meph with my sorc but I got sick of green breast plates and started to run Baal with my necro. The first runs produced this:

1. Isenhart's Case
2. Isenhart's Case
3. Isenhart's Case

I gave up after that :)

Pia
Yes. It's a very simple lesson:

INSTALL 1.10

nemar

Diabloii.Net Member
Piawanegawa said:
Strange ...
Quote:
Originally Posted by P§ÃÇHÕ
Yes. It's a very simple lesson:

INSTALL 1.10

I ALREADY HAVE!

Pia
ok you have, but in more, you must "install" !!! :lol:

Randall

Diabloii.Net Member
Maybe there is a secret hidden bonus on wearing 3 of them (for necro's only).

Wear it, give it to your merc and make an iron golum out of the third and you get some special hidden mods ? :flip:

Randall

Shade

Diabloii.Net Member
Perhaps they're trying to tell you 'Go smack around someone else or we'll bury you under tons of scrap metal'...

Kaysaar

Diabloii.Net Member
Baal's trying to charge you with a noble quest: find this Insenhart, and give the poor guy his armor back. Bullies always seem to be swiping it.

strijdje

Diabloii.Net Member
lol, i once had that with stormshield.. in 3 runs 1 dropped from mephi, 1 from a random OK during a baal run and 1 dropped from baal during the baal run after thath :teeth:
off course you're isenhart cases overrule my shields :evil:

robin

Serdash

Diabloii.Net Member
I seem to be the only one who doesn't find stockpiles of those things.

All I find are Bonehew's. :scratch: