is a Fireclaws bear viable in pvp?

TouchofRed

Diabloii.Net Member
is a Fireclaws bear viable in pvp?

pure fireclaws, not rabies

also what is enigma good armor for a FC bear? can i use tele in bear form?

Phyrexial

Diabloii.Net Member
TouchofRed said:

Pure fireclaws would probably act kind of like a cs zon. From what I've seen their damage damage doesn't get as high though and they don't have the dodge passives but make up for that with higher life. Perhaps in pure melee games you'll do decently, but any decent caster will still destroy you.

No, you can't teleport in bear form. Enigma might still be used on a Fireclaws bear for the +skills, r/w, and massive +str to allow you to go with a base str max vita build. The 8% dr and 5% increased life is just icing on the cake.

IIDX

Diabloii.Net Member
TouchofRed said:

cant say much on this because i've never tried it. coh seems reasonable for all around pking, stone for melee, and enigma for casters, unless you can use fernal rage, but you have to consider vs casters seems like a no win situation.

luis19

Diabloii.Net Member
well, dont expect to beat many ppl with FC.
proly a fun build, but i rather make a fun build that can beat most ppl.

MaG_Thunder

Diabloii.Net Member
I recently made a fc bear and i was pretty disapointed. Even though you can 1 hit most characters with the exception of a barb, you rarely get a hit on anyone. You may get lucky and find a stupid caster who doesnt tele like they should. You might get lucky and get around the zealot or barbs high defense with your pathetic ar. other than that its a no win situation.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
If you have patheic AR then you are doing something wrong. The only problem for my pure FC beat was purely defense and life since I didn't have a lot of points into Werebear/Lycan.