Is 125fcr 86fhr MUST for pvp hdin?

Opera

Banned
Is 125fcr 86fhr MUST for pvp hdin?

Yea, like topic says, is 125fcr and 86fhr really MUST for pvp hdin, or can i go with 75fhr and 48fhr. This hdin will be pure decynher, so i will hardly tele. And what would be best gear for this?

My skills is atm =

20 Blessed Hammer
20 Conc
20 Vigor
20 Blessed Aim
1 Redemption

Should i put 1 point salvation + 1 point meditation and rest skills to holy shield? (build complete 99lvl :jig: )

Opera

Banned
Zaczku said:
125/86 is needed only vs ele dudu imo. Vs rest you can handle with 75/48.
I think windy is hardest char to beat with hdin, but why 125/86 is needed vs windy?

winnAr

Diabloii.Net Member
125/48 if you use charge mostly
125/86 if you teleport mostly

it is so easy to get 125 fcr/86 fhr with spirit cc build now that i would advise always having that.

RetroStar

Diabloii.Net Member
I'll probably say 125 is a must on a hammerdin. Not that you can't kill without 125, it just speeds things along on your part.

Opera

Banned
RetroStar said:
I'll probably say 125 is a must on a hammerdin. Not that you can't kill without 125, it just speeds things along on your part.
Is there much diff between 125 / 75 ? And i am mean desynch hdin, not common name-lock hdin.

winnAr

Diabloii.Net Member
enough that you should use 125%

i would advise points into prayer for regen while using med. if not go hs.

vietl0yalty

Diabloii.Net Member
you ll be fine with 48 fhr most of the times (you ve already reached this fhr bp if you are using a spirit) and thats probably not even necessary... if you are good with desynch it can get you out of just about anything except for bone prison

oneBlast

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm thinking of reaching 86fhr now, as I do 50/50 charge/tele, and my tele animation is getting interrupted quite often.

Elcold

Diabloii.Net Member
If you don't want to use spirit, you can use some of those nice 12%FHR Pcombats instead, they dont cost THAT much more than regular Pcombats and allows you to use a HoZ if you can get enough FCR else where.

Imbecile

Diabloii.Net Member
I usually hunt casters with charge, and gain namelock for teleport. For my own part, I think that 125/48 is good, if you can get 125/86 more power to you.

Opera

Banned
Well, problem is that spirit sacred targe / rondache cost mass hr's, and i find hoz more usefull stats, better block --> less dex --> more life, +2 skills more, stats + res, can be socked.

Opera

Banned
oneBlast said:
That doesn't change the fact that 35/7xres sacred spirit is a lot better overall :)
Well, i finally then traded Spirit Sacred Rondache 35/45/107, 2% less block than targe, and much cheaper :jig: