Iron Maiden PVP?

BlahBlahAsia

Diabloii.Net Member
Iron Golem PVP?

G'day, I just read the PvP nerco guide and didn't see any mention of iron golem or Thorns. Do these work against other players? Does the 1/10th rule apply to my Minoins?
Thanks in advance.

Mad Mantis

D2/3 Necromancer & Witch Doctor Moderator
BlahBlahAsia said:
G'day, I just read the PvP nerco guide and didn't see any mention of iron golem or Thorns. Do these work against other players? Does the 1/10th rule apply to my Minoins?
Thanks in advance.
Yes, they work against other players. If the other players hits a minion of you the PvP penalty won't kick in. If he hits you the penalty will be in effect.

Pherdnut

Diabloii.Net Member
Good way to surprise overeager people who aren't aware of IM's potential but experienced duelers will just bypass your minions and go for you. Might be interesting with a Harmony bow to get the Vigor aura. The minions might be a lot harder to avoid with that speed boost.

hks489

Diabloii.Net Member
Pherdnut said:
Good way to surprise overeager people who aren't aware of IM's potential but experienced duelers will just bypass your minions and go for you. Might be interesting with a Harmony bow to get the Vigor aura. The minions might be a lot harder to avoid with that speed boost.
bone prison + im = cheapest tactic ever invented.