Iron Golem + Zod?

Moog_playa

Diabloii.Net Member
Iron Golem + Zod?

Let's say I was really rich or lucky, and could make an iron golem out of like, a BotD something or another. Would the Zod make my golem indestructible?
 

Bolinbrooke

Diabloii.Net Member
:lol::lol: thats the funniest thing I have ever heard :lol:

(iron golem that is, not the indestructibel question)

and to answer said question, NO
 

Moog_playa

Diabloii.Net Member
Hehehe...but would that not be the most l337 tank ever? An indestructible golem, Thorns-ing back all damage as it sits at 1 hit point, unable to die.

Might be a sad, sad existence though..."kill meeeeee!"
 

ricrestoni

Diabloii.Net Member
It will work, as the golem will not lose any durability, and you won't need to repair it ever again! 8-P
 

DeathMaster

Diabloii.Net Member
Moog_playa said:
Hehehe...but would that not be the most l337 tank ever? An indestructible golem, Thorns-ing back all damage as it sits at 1 hit point, unable to die.

Might be a sad, sad existence though..."kill meeeeee!"
It will be nice idea, but indestructible won't work on golem. I've made quit few golem from phase blade, they die very easy. I wish they get indestructible, that will be the coolest thing in game. :lol:
 

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
DeathMaster said:
It will be nice idea, but indestructible won't work on golem. I've made quit few golem from phase blade, they die very easy. I wish they get indestructible, that will be the coolest thing in game. :lol:
ahhhhh, but did you use a 6 X Zod phase blade? its indestructible^7!!!! surely that would transfer over to the iron golem!
 

DMPI_Masher

Diabloii.Net Member
I didn't think you could make an Iron golem out of any crystal, demensional, or phase type swords. Has to be metal right? EDIT...Never mind. Not really paying much attention today.

That would be funny to tell someone to throw in 6 zods on a phaser for absolute immunity. Then it turns out you cant use it for your iron golem.
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
this did make me laugh. almost makes me want to cube up a zod dupe, use the act5 command to make a necro and try it.

then again, I could spend that time doing my hair...
 

Zarhrezz

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
then again, I could spend that time doing my hair...
Please tell me you don't do your hair, polish your nails and put on make-up to play D2 and post on this forum... *duck*

;)
 

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Zarhrezz said:
Please tell me you don't do your hair, polish your nails and put on make-up to play D2 and post on this forum... *duck*

;)
what, you don't think we're important enough to try and look nice when we're around? don't you love us any more!!??

*runs away sobbing melodramatically*
 

TheNix

Diabloii.Net Member
Or even worse, if 1.10 golems are as stupid as 1.09 ones, it just decides to go of wandering someplace and get themself lost when you use a WP or door or simply get out of direct line of sight.
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Zarhrezz said:
Please tell me you don't do your hair, polish your nails and put on make-up to play D2 and post on this forum... *duck*

;)
just to go to work (and just for my office job, on film sets I'm generally in jeans & t-shirt, hair tied back and no make up) :lady:

for posting & playing Diablo, I'm usually naked
 

Zarhrezz

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
for posting & playing Diablo, I'm usually naked
On bnet, that notion would have gotten you free items and rushes :lol: Of course, you'd also have hordes of 13-year olds asking for screenshots. :rolleyes:
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Zarhrezz said:
On bnet, that notion would have gotten you free items and rushes :lol: Of course, you'd also have hordes of 13-year olds asking for screenshots. :rolleyes:
the reality is I just get my sweaty butt stuck to the leather desk chair thanks to my nervousness facing act bosses
 

Zarhrezz

Diabloii.Net Member
HBeachBabe said:
the reality is I just get my sweaty butt stuck to the leather desk chair thanks to my nervousness facing act bosses
Put a towel on the chair? =)

On a sidenote, I'm generally not worried about facing act bosses at all...in nightmare and hell, they are the wimpy ones...
 

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
Zarhrezz said:
Put a towel on the chair? =)

On a sidenote, I'm generally not worried about facing act bosses at all...in nightmare and hell, they are the wimpy ones...
the first time my partner & I faced 1.10 normal Diablo at /p8, we died. repeatedly. It was the first time I had faced him in 1.10. the last time was still 1.09 and he was a piece of cake. I had never seen him move like that so I thought perhaps in 1.10 the bosses were made tougher. so now I worry whenever I face them.

But I know what you mean, there are usually tougher things to fight before reaching the bosses.
 
Top