Amp also looks a hell of a lot cooler floatin over the monsters heads :lol:Phyrexial said:- Amp + Thorns is much more effective than Iron Maiden and Thorns.
- Amp + IG is much more effective than Iron Maiden and IG.
- Amp works with CE. Iron Maiden does not.
- Amp helps your merc. Iron Maiden does not.
- Amp only needs one point to be effective with decent + skills thus leaving your options open for additional skills. Iron Maiden needs to be maxed to be even decently effective.
- IM + BG combo doesn't work anymore. The damage returned by Iron Maiden used to be treated as if it was done by the Blood Golem so it would leech back an insane amount of life making it nearly invincible. Now, the Blood Golem only leeches life from hits it makes thus making it once again fragile.
Anyone else want to add to my list of reasons why Amp > IM?
Yes, if you must use this build IG+Amp is the way to go.Kokomander said:Well, that kinda sucks.
However, are you saying that I should max IG and cast Amp?
Doesn't that mean that the enemy will hit my golem less often, because of the def bonus? I didn't put any additional points into IG for this reason; is it viable, or am I just fooling myself?