Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Iraqs Fire pvp druid

Discussion in 'Druid' started by Linkin, Mar 30, 2005.

1. Linkin

Linkin Banned

Iraqs Fire pvp druid

ive read your guide - ive built that druid...

i built this druid on europe ......... he sucks alot omg....
    my skillers are: ele 37++life ...(from my windy ;) )
    should i go 5/5?
    life is very low - 2.4k no oak with how
    grizz does 2k and dies often and fast....

vulcano is not bad but low dam

fissure exactly the same

lvl 73 for now, ~12 firestorm, ~12 morton blouder, 20 fissure, 20 vulcano, no armageddon
    1 oak, 1 how, 1 ravens, 1 spirit wolves, 1 dire wolves, 20 grizz

2. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

Well you are still only level 73, and I would suggest going 5/5 on charms. Plus this build is very reliant on playing strategy and player skill. It takes a while to get used to, and it is not a build that will go out and waste everyone all the time.

3. OperationIraqiLiberation

OperationIraqiLiberation Banned

Well, ur pretty much right, in the wrong order.

It does indeed rely a great deal on strategy (brado's druid can't beat me cuz I've got 10x the exp, even though his gear > my gear)

However, once you learn it, it IS a build that goes out and wastes everyone all the time :O

4. KillSwitcHR

KillSwitcHR IncGamers Member

wasting everyone all the time is definetly an exaggeration. Ive seen alot of this shaman druids and ive been able to beat them all with my hammer/wwbarb. But maybe they just sucked with the build :/

5. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

I highly doubt this ... no build can win all the time ... which you are definitly advertising here.

6. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

hes the creator of the guide. waht do you expect :p

itll prolly catch most pubs since they arent reall prepared. but what are you going to do if you meet a fire stacker? :p
    26k fireball sorcs with max dr/block have hard time killing super stackers. i dont think this guys damage will suffice. ><

it seems likea fun build though.

play around with him a little more. most builds at low levels and at start can be hard to use. once you get used to using a charcter. its easy to get kills.

7. Lazy_BerZerker

Lazy_BerZerker Banned

One of the advances with this build is that you deal both fire, and physical damage, and unless the sorc with 50% dr has more than 1.2k of life then she'll be stunlocked and be hit by something like 76k of damage from volcano if she gets locked hard. The bear part I'd say sucks :-\ so does the fire part in my oppinion ;) but the damage part seems good enough versus low life casters.

8. OperationIraqiLiberation

OperationIraqiLiberation Banned

When I say I win all the time, I mean I win all the time.

I have lost to one other shaman (once), though I kill both forumers and pubbys.

9. Voice

Voice IncGamers Member

Doesn’t this second statement contradict the first one?

10. dkay

dkay IncGamers Member

hmm.. are you nl uswest?
    also in your guide it states the builds you cant beat if they are skilled. i doubt you win all your duels.

11. Garbad_the_Weak

Garbad_the_Weak IncGamers Member

Its obvious he is exaggerating, thats a given.

Virtually everyone on these forums and every guide grossly exaggerates their own skill and win %. Call it fundamental attribution error, call it e-ego, call it just being a kid with something to prove. Its just the way it is.

Garbad

12. proudfoot

proudfoot IncGamers Member

If anyone ever found a build that wactually won all the time against enough different opponents (worthy ones) it would be short-lived because someone would invent a counter-build to it and begin the cycle over again.

13. JGoD

JGoD IncGamers Member

Why was Iraq banned? I want to search his other posts, but it won't let me because his banned.

14. Griffin

Griffin IncGamers Member

I believe he posted a link to something highly illegal on these (or any, really) forums. He was also flaming Garbad a bit. The name he's using here was his second account...I imagine it was banned just because he wasn't allowed to come back.

If you're looking for anything in particular, post it here and I or someone else can probably you find it.

15. JGoD

JGoD IncGamers Member

I was just trying to see if anyone else has followed his build yet to see the effectivness of it. I am trying it out, just because I have made so many different builds, that it is fun to try new ones. My build is not complete and I am missing about 7 charms an anni and bp enigma. Nevertheless it seems a little weak at the moment.

I will say that is kind of a fun build simply because I have never tried it before.

16. Lazy_BerZerker

Lazy_BerZerker Banned

Hmm why would you play a build if it wasn't fun? :S

17. JGoD

JGoD IncGamers Member

Perhaps you misunderstood. I think it is a fun build and because I have made so many characters in the past, some of the standard builds tend to become a bit boring. Despite rebuilding and improving.

So have you tried this build or was that just you ribbing me a little?

18. Lazy_BerZerker

Lazy_BerZerker Banned

hehe I guess I just misunderstood you :D

hmm the word ribbing... after looking it up I realise I don't even know what it means in my own language :p so I really can't answer you on that question.

19. Black_Dog

Black_Dog IncGamers Member

It essentially means "Making fun of in a light-hearted way" or "Poking fun" or "Giving him crap"

anyway... yeah, the shaman build was much more popular in 09, and even then it wasn't super popular... when 1.10 came out so did the windys and the former glory of the fire dr00ds was snuffed out :(
    But now i guess it's back :)

20. Griffin

Griffin IncGamers Member

Yes, I have one of these. I enjoy it very much...one of the most powerful duelers I have, and probably the most fun too. It's rather interesting seeing all of your opponents make mistakes and act erractically because of all the chaos taking place on the screen...they'll tend to walk right into spells that they couldn't see through all the fire. You obviously have to get used to seeing through all of that so it doesn't hinder you.

As far as being a bit weak, charms will help a lot, but you NEED an Enigma. That's what makes Grizzly such a strong attack, and you need it to catch casters and Volcano them as well. It's a fairly skill-intensive build to play, but quite entertaining. I do suggest getting that Enigma though. Also, I've been practicing my Molten Boulders, and I'm actually finding them to be a lot better than expected. No one lives though a Molten Boulder hitting them...it's just way too much damage. If you can get good at teleporting and get someone when they're distracted, it's not too tough to nail them with a Boulder. Lots of fun.

All in all, I highly recommend this build.