Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Invisible weapon bug?

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by teaandbiscuits, Feb 3, 2004.

1. teaandbiscuits

teaandbiscuits Banned

Invisible weapon bug?

Hi, my IK maul is invisible to other players, yet i can see it and I know i do high enough damage for it to be equipped. I tried searching this forum for a similiar bug report but to no avail, has this happened to anyone else/is it fixable? Thanks.

2. Cujo

Cujo IncGamers Member

This happens when you boost your strength from gear or charms, and not have the "base" str to wear the item..

3. Rex

Rex Banned

I understand that the display error only occurs if you remove charms which let you equip items .. not at my pc right now, so I can't check ..

4. MixedVariety

MixedVariety Banned

Yes, the same thing happened to me when I equipped my young zon with the Arctic set. I had to use a charm or two for strength/dex requirements and my friend couldn't see the bow or armor until my stats were high enough to no longer need the charms.

5. Ellylian

Ellylian IncGamers Member

I have a screenshot of a zon throwing multishot arrows at some zealots, and an invisible barb throwing battle darts at a frozen terror.
    He is standing around in all his glory until he throws something, then he becomes invisible - but the thrown darts can be seen.
    When the zon runs, she carries herself as if she were empty handed, as does a different sword barb who also has an invisible weapon.
    All of which looks nice and makes me smile, but happily does not impinge upon performance!

6. TheDarkSide

TheDarkSide Clan Officer - US East Hardcore

Charms are the cause of this and you can make a nice boxer barbarian this way !! Heheh good luck !

7. BustaCMi

BustaCMi IncGamers Member

Yeah my friend has a Paladin that is completely naked because he gets enough str to use 1 item from his anni, then that item adds enough for the next item that adds enough for the next, ect.. Its pretty funny actually when someone says hes gonna get his naked but beat then he kills them and psn nova casts ala botd. Then they call him a hacker lol. But I did hear from someone that a zon can have her bow invis from a hack and he even gave me a site but I never actually went there to see for myself.