Invisible thrower ?

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
Invisible thrower ?

Hi. I have recently builded a thrower. When it reached the 70's, I loaded him with IAS gear and tried to duel some of my friends. A weird thing happenned, they said that when i started throwing axe I turned invisible and they couldn't click on me. Is it a known bug ?

Currently weapon : Eth lacerator
Off weapon IAS: 40

Gear:

Helm: Crown of thieves (will be replace by an arreats though)
Armor: Lionheart duskshroud
Right Weapon: Lacerator
Belt: Razortail
Left Weapon: Eth lacerator
Ammy: Highlord's wrath
Ring1: Ravenfrost
Ring2: Ravenfrost
Gloves: LoH
Boots: Gorerider

PS: Feel free to make comments about the thrower gear too :p

skoolbus

Diabloii.Net Member
HAXXOR

I'm sure it's a bug, but it's been around forever. The same thing happens with frenzy, if you have too much IAS, you become invisible

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
NSXdreamer said:
Hmm, do you have enough base stats to use the weapon?
No. I have 55 base dex and lacerator requiere 122. Though i can easily wear them with the +dex from my equipment. I know it could make my weapon invisible but how about the char himself ?

DougTheHead2

Diabloii.Net Member
Ok, I'll comment on your gear :p. It would seem to me that the gloves slot, LoH, could be better utilized. A good pair of crafts with 20 IAS would rock much harder, imo, but then again I have never dueled, so I may not know what I am talking about :D. It kinda seems a leftover of the PvM equip, like the razortail. I think a good FHR +stats/res would be a better belt.

NSXdreamer

Diabloii.Net Member
I have no idea, never saw it before.

My frenzier has max speed, but I've never heard anyone told me that he becomes invisible though.

Sleepless

Diabloii.Net Member
DougTheHead2 said:
Ok, I'll comment on your gear :p. It would seem to me that the gloves slot, LoH, could be better utilized. A good pair of crafts with 20 IAS would rock much harder, imo, but then again I have never dueled, so I may not know what I am talking about :D. It kinda seems a leftover of the PvM equip, like the razortail. I think a good FHR +stats/res would be a better belt.
Ah, it's not my PvP gear. I'm PvMing right now hence the razortail, LoH, leech gear & Lacerator (ctc amp)

Edit: Would someone be up for some test, I can host with him.

FodderCannoned

Diabloii.Net Member
Sleepless said:
Ah, it's not my PvP gear. I'm PvMing right now hence the razortail, LoH, leech gear & Lacerator (ctc amp)

Edit: Would someone be up for some test, I can host with him.
edit i can help you, also this happened when i dueled you earlyer, but i stayed attacking you while it went on i think