Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by skipjack, Jul 31, 2010.

1. skipjack

skipjack IncGamers Member

Introduction

Hello SPF,

Semi-long-time SPer, short-time SPFer, here. I've been playing D2 for roughly two years now, battle.net exlcusively for the first year, then primarily single player since then. In terms of SP, I have modest wealth; my stashes are only lacking some of the rarer elite uniques/sets, runewords, and magic items, although I hope to rectify this in the coming months. I use ATMA, RWM, and the modified .dll file when I play single player.

My current SP project is collecting enough runes to socket both a Chaos and an Enigma. At the moment, I'm about an Ohm short of having both. Unfortunately, the High Council seems to have run out of HRs and is now compensating by dropping gg items instead, as indicated in the IFT. I'm now considering switching over to LK; all those Sur seeds are looking very appealing.

Once the above runewords are complete, I'll begin work on a Ghost for the upcoming PvP week. If my calculations are correct, I should end up investing only 34 points in dexterity and none in strength, so I should have one beefy assassin on my hands.

Anyway, I'm glad to finally be a part of this community.

*equips shin guards*

2. zarqu

zarqu IncGamers Member

Re: Introduction

Seriously, do cows

Anyways, welcome to the forums and to the community ! I might try Chaos-sin myself, since I have the runes.

But most importantly: /kicks shins

3. skipjack

skipjack IncGamers Member

I definitely like the HR drop frequency of Cows, but I also like the /p7 seeding of LK. With LK, there are 28 Vex+ seeds, 75% of them are Ohm+, and 50% of them are Sur+, with the highest possible rune being Ber. Considering the facts that I only need to cube a Ber to complete my Enigma and that I already have one Sur, it may be worth sacrificing HR frequency for specfic HR consistency. Call me crazy, but I'd actually be disappointed if Cows were to drop any rune higher than a Ber prior to the completion of my Enigma.

Thoughts?

4. TemplarRoadkill

TemplarRoadkill IncGamers Member

im quite close to 9000 LK runs on /p8 and i do LK for quite few reasons.. one and most important is prolly that i can do it at work, a run is just over 40 sec and doesnt need much attention.. i dont have exact numbers but wer talkin about a dozen of Ber's.. not talkin about Sur and Lo drops.. Vex? pffft not even pickin those up anymore! (joking ;) )

I have got more than 50 skillers including a nice lion branded 40 lifer there!

I know its abit boring but i kinda like it! like playing on a slot machine, just waiting for the jackpot :) anyway i soon have got prettymuch what i need, that is a nice enigma, infinity, Coh, fortitude, a bramble armor and got left with many high runes left for trades in which i enjoy quite alot!

have tried couple od thousand runs on /p1, /p3, /p5 but mostly on /p8.. not so many Bers but Lo and Sur alot and mostly the joy of charms. just pick all the charms for skillers, sharps, Fine ans serpents in which will generate you even more runes after you sell them!