Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Introduction

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Gooq, Jul 10, 2010.

1. Gooq

Gooq IncGamers Member

Introduction

Hello everybody,

I just joined this forum because i think it is *the* single best D2-forum in the internet. I don't know very many forums but this one really shines. Seriously.

Just a few words about me and my chars:

I have been playing D2 on and off ever since it came out. The first time i had rent it from a videostore and played it for about 10 days every evening until late at night, making it to about level 25. Then one night i found - if i remember correctly - a Chrystal Sword, which dealt elemental damage, but not just from one element but from all three. I was wreaking havoc for about 20 minutes, then the game crashed together with my computer and on restarting all my save-files were corrupted. The next day D2 and me parted ways (was overdue anyway).

Then LoD came out. This time i bought the game, patched it and immediately logged in on Battle.net. Being a rather sensitive guy it took me about 5 minutes to log out again and never to return.

Since then i have been playing single player D2 every couple of years for a few weeks/months. Always with a fanazealot as a main and more or less all other classes as twinks.
    Right now i have a 83 pala, a 68 sorc and the other classes at around level 10-20. The pala just started act 2 in Hell (but tends to get lured back to Andariel), the sorc is at the beginning of act 5 in NM.
    A strange coinicidence is while i always make full clears with my chars my sorc has managed to collect the total amount of 2 (two!) chipped rubies thus far (with all other types of gems dropping normally).

That's about it. Good drops to you all and enjoy, :wave:
    Gooq

2. xxnothing

xxnothing IncGamers Member

Re: Introduction

Cool! Welcome to the forum!

3. Darkwell

Darkwell IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF. I would guess red is not your sorcies lucky color :)

4. Evasive

Evasive IncGamers Member

Welcome to the forum.

I think we all agree with that :thumbup: