Introduction!

SteveSeagal

Diabloii.Net Member
Introduction!

I just found out it is common practice to make an intro post before joining any forum games and whatnot, so here it is.

I played Diablo 2 waay back in the day, before the expansion came out, I had a bowazon, can't remember what level, 70 or so I think. then the CD broke and I never got around to buying a new one until now.

There you have it.

Thyiad

Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian
Welcome to the forums. Have a good read of the stickies.

*Hands SS some shin guards*

Fists of Legend

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum.:wave: Thyiad already gave you some shin guards and here let me put some 12' concrete blocks on them. Makes them a little heavy but add some extra protection. Read the stickies and watch out for the squid. He was here just a little while ago but, I thick those who were part of the squid hunt scared him off.
Tell us a little more about yourself (age, where you are from, favorite builds, etc.) and you will get extra cookies in w_m's goodie basket. The way she make those cookies makes it well worth it.

Stop by the EMB sometime and have a beer on me.

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
Yeah, the squid has definately left for now. He was very aggressive a few days ago, but it's peaceful now.

Welcome to the SPF! :wave: and enjoy your stay.

SteveSeagal

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum.:wave: Thyiad already gave you some shin guards and here let me put some 12' concrete blocks on them. Makes them a little heavy but add some extra protection. Read the stickies and watch out for the squid. He was here just a little while ago but, I thick those who were part of the squid hunt scared him off.
Tell us a little more about yourself (age, where you are from, favorite builds, etc.) and you will get extra cookies in w_m's goodie basket. The way she make those cookies makes it well worth it.

Stop by the EMB sometime and have a beer on me.
Little bit more about myself...

I'm 21. probably older than most. I'm canadian. I don't know what my favourite builds are, because back when I played D2 online (Back when you actually couldn't dupe or cheat on closed realms!) I only really had one main character, my bowazon. I loved strafe. I had so many points in strafe I'd get locked up for like an hour while using it haha.

I'm currently in my 2nd year of college taking an engineering course, and I also play World of Warcraft.

Anything else, feel free to ask. and thanks for the warm welcome!

Oh, and I'm a guy.

Freekje

Diabloii.Net Member
24 here.

And oh: welcome! Sometimes you read intro posts, and you think: ah, that seems to be a nice person. You are one of those for me.:smiley:

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm 21. probably older than most.
:laughing: not quite youngin' Mid to late 20s is average here, but I'll still give you a welcome basket of baked goods and squid repelant. With your extra cookies, o/c. Besure to read the SPF FAQs; don't mind the shin kickers-- they mean well; and stop on by the EMB for more cookies and lots of drinks too.

zarfen

Diabloii.Net Member
EDIT: Welcome oh fella

Hmmm, Think I might drop back and steal a shinkick
*Kick steveseagal's shin*
/Logsout

Mursilis

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF :wave:

Gasp, he mentioned WoW, ban him, ban him....

Just kidding :grin: Lucky for you Strafe is still quite a fun skill, so you can remake that bowazon again and enjoy yourself silly...