Introduction

RikerKirk

Diabloii.Net Member
Introduction

Hi all,

I been playing D2 for about 3 months now, and I play SP only. I have been following this forum since I have started and consider myself pretty knowledgable about the game (not like some experts here though).

Anyway, I have 3 characters in Hell atm (Summon Necro, Wind Druid, Cold Sorc) and I am always making new characters to try out so you will probably see me in the trade forum looking for cool items.

Glad to be a poster and not a lurker now.

BFD

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome, welcome. Congrats on only lurking for 3 months, I think I lurked for over 3 years before I ever thought about my first post.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Enjoy this basket of cookies and squid repelant, watch out for rev.Bob and the shin kickers, read the FAQs, join a tourney and tell us more about yourself. Don't worry, the last is the only thing you have to do right this minute.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forum!

Good luck getting those chars the rest of the way through hell! Its the hardest part of the game, but also the most fun.

RikerKirk

Diabloii.Net Member
hehe,

yep, I am a die hard trek fan.

TOS
TNG
DS9

all my faves, wasnt that crazy about voyager/enterprise, so I am old skool ;)

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to SPF !!! (as you most likely know) dont forget to check the stickies and such. remember its kinda like 7/11 in here, the threads may not always be open, but their always doing business ;)

cheers, C.T.

RikerKirk

Diabloii.Net Member
I am from the US.

I live in SW Florida, moved down here for the weather, last couple years have been great. Would never move back to a cold weather area.

I typically have played alot of online multi player games like Everquest, etc, but I have kind of petered out on the grind, I like I can play D2 at my own pace.

Wraithan

Diabloii.Net Member
3 months is a short ammount of time? lol I think I read the boards for like two days. Anyway, welcome, from one noob to another :D

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
Huan ying guan ying... Welcome to the SPF! You will no doubt find it much more enjoyable instead of lurking.

Gnoggen

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome

Ah, yes. EQ. I loved that game but i hated that it FORCED you to play multiplayer and not only that, you had to group with others in order to get any exp. Sometimes I'd log on, look for a group for an hour and then log off. Accomplished nothing but wasting an hour. I have EQ2 atm. It is kinda fun, but my computer isn't quite up to snuff, so I have shelved the game till I upgrade. I figure it will save me frustration in the long run. And don't worry about lurking. I just made my first post a couple weeks ago and mostly just lurk anyway.

SeaBiscuit

Diabloii.Net Member
SPF he youkoso!

Nice to meet you, RikerKirk;)

I lived in S.Florida about 6 years ago or so and am an FSU alumni;) Small world! Good luck in Hell and hope to see more posts from you! :cool:

SeaBiscuit