Introduction Thread: Hi!

bshen

Diabloii.Net Member
Introduction Thread: Hi!

Hi! I just started playing SP DII earlier this week. I've been playing on and off for a couple years, mostly on B.net. I've been lurking these forums for almost as long, and I thought it was time for a nice introduction on the SP Forum (my favorite forum by far).

Earlier this week my brother and I decided to start characters and play through the game with each other in TCP/IP games. This has turned out to be more fun than all the rushing, power leveling, mfing, and trading I've ever done on B.net. I made a paladin, while he made a Amazon. I've decided to go with Zeal as my main skill, but I haven't decided where to put my other points (I have a lot sitting around unused). I pretty much put all my stat points into Vit, because we are playing on players 8 and I function as the tank. We are in Act 2 right now, and it is really lots and lots of fun.

Anyway, I'll definitely be posting more comments and questions on the Forum.

-bshen

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Don't mind the guys, they're just happy to see you. Stop on by the EMB to enjoy their antics (and join in)

Kool69

Diabloii.Net Member
bshen said:
Hi! I just started playing SP DII earlier this week. I've been playing on and off for a couple years, mostly on B.net. I've been lurking these forums for almost as long, and I thought it was time for a nice introduction on the SP Forum (my favorite forum by far).

Earlier this week my brother and I decided to start characters and play through the game with each other in TCP/IP games. This has turned out to be more fun than all the rushing, power leveling, mfing, and trading I've ever done on B.net. I made a paladin, while he made a Amazon. I've decided to go with Zeal as my main skill, but I haven't decided where to put my other points (I have a lot sitting around unused). I pretty much put all my stat points into Vit, because we are playing on players 8 and I function as the tank. We are in Act 2 right now, and it is really lots and lots of fun.

Anyway, I'll definitely be posting more comments and questions on the Forum.

-bshen
Welcome to the forums! Oh and here put on these *hands bshen shingaurds* ... Luckily he's not here yet.

cryist

Diabloii.Net Member
Every one has allready told you about the FAQ, so i won't put it in this welcome reply, but i would like to give you a set of indistructable shin guards to wear, in case some one come by and kicks you in the shins.. and Welcome.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF, bshen! :) Enjoy your stay here, pretty sure you will!

@Kool69: thanks for handing the shinguards to bshen, i'm out of those for the moment... Hope they're especially strong? ;)

PinkeyandtheBrain said:
*ignores target defense*
kicks shins
and uhhh welcome
j00 n00lar! ITD only effects chance to hit, it doesnt bypass the shin guards, it just means your almost defintiely going to hit them, causing you more pain than the n00b.:p
*kicks bshen's ankles, after a recon mission discovered a weakness in the guards given by kool.*
Oh, and welcome.

Amidala

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome on the SPF :)

sorry for late reaction :p been busy lately ;)

im REALLY looking forward on summervacation :D