Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

introduction thread ( at comeback )

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Twoflower, Apr 4, 2005.

1. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

introduction thread ( at comeback )

ok so here it goes : not a month ago i made a thread telling you i ll quit this forum cause i got online again, but i got so shocked by bnet (all the silly people and all the bots and hacks and dupes and advertising bots and and and... ) taht i decided i d come back here or give this game up completely.

so, rehi. for those who dont know me ( alot prolly ) i played D2 single player since 1.03 or so, since march 2000 anyway. I got what you d call rich on singleplayer befor moving on bnet for 1.10 ladder season 1. quit again a week befor season 1 ended cause i couldnt afford adsl any more. but after a year break i m back again online and the first thing to do is go play diablo again like a maniac :)

i m 26, male, life in switzerland, speak german normaly and my real name is... erm, wait, call me twoflower :)

so i need a lil advice.

1st: i never quite figured out how to use atma properly. i muled quite alot in it but i could never make a stash of all my items ( over 500 .d2s files somewhere in backup folders ) so how can i put em all together in a stash ? i fear there r some dupes too, i want to delete em all (the dupes, not my items of 5 years work ) and get a clean fresh start.

2nd : how is multiplaying on open bnet ? do you guys meet regulary ? i have quite a good dsl now, i could host as well. but i wouldnt go play all alone any more, i miss interaction whit some good people ( anticheat, trustworthy, all that bnet can t offer )

3th : deathsguard666, i am sorry, but it looks like you can t use my avatar for now :) sorry

hmm seems to be all for now, have fun, cya around

2. corax

corax IncGamers Member

1. in atma go to utility(next to file in the top left toolbar) and go create new stash. name your stash and set your directory. then create it and just drag and drop all your items.

to get rid of your dupes go to view in the same tool bar and run the dupe detector

2. I don't know of any SPF'ers that venture onto Open consistently. however up the top we have an awesome MP games thread were you post what sort of game your after/have created and then people can join

3.pwnt

4. Welcome back :D

3. Twoflower

Twoflower Banned

ALL my items out of over 500 .d2s files ? omg, isnt there a easier way ? i found taht method too, found the dupe detector too but could never be bothered to make that day of work... and it IS a day :(

4. corax

corax IncGamers Member

i had a stash with over 3000 items at one stage. so yes.
    just make 2 or 3 say splitting up armour, weapons, jewelry/charms

the dupe detector isn't a day of work with only 2-3 stashes compared to 500 .d2s files

5. AlterEgo

AlterEgo IncGamers Member

Welcome back twoflower - no one ever really leaves this place ;)

For ATMA stashes, drap & drop is your only option. We all went through this same issue - just depends how much you want a clean stash. If any of your .d2s files are not 1.10 final (e.g. 1.08, 1.09, 1.10 beta) you'll have to be very careful how you set up your stashes. You'll have to create separate stashes for each version.

6. water_moon

water_moon IncGamers Member

Welcome back! Have a cookie, watch out for FB, and other shin kickers. ATMA is a blessing once you've got it set up, I divide sets, uniques, and the everyday sort of stash w/ gems, runes, charms, etc.

7. Llathias

Llathias Banned

i see it's impossible to quit this game, or these forums.

Welcome back!