Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Introduction and Remembrence

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Reloader.XMH, May 18, 2019 at 4:27 AM.

Tags:
  1. Reloader.XMH

Reloader.XMH IncGamers Member

Greetings to any and all who choose to read yet another introduction thread!
    I posted in the intro thread created by allfather Flux all those years ago, but considering the SPF is my home away from home, it only seems fitting to introduce myself here as well.

I've been a lurker here for as long as I've been playing the Diablo franchise. In my heart, the game and these forums are inseparable- specifically, the SPF. Such amazing talents as Gripphon, Fabian, and Nightfish (to name but a few) are like legends that I share with my friends whenever I talk about Diablo 2 or introduce them to the game. So much information that has been uncovered about the game, and so many strategies that people use, were discovered right here. I love this place, and I've come and gone many times, but no matter how long it's been this place will always be like a second home to me.
    So, a couple of years ago I figured it was high time I joined the community that I'd silently admired and cherished for so long.
    Then life happened, as it is want to do. However, here I am, making my long-overdue introduction in a place I've come to find so familiar.

The below is copied from the Introduction thread I mentioned above (which was copied from my bio), but I felt I would include it here for completeness.

My first experience with the Diablo franchise was as a child, watching my stepdad play Diablo 1 on our old PC. As soon as I saw The Butcher and heard his famous "Mmmm, Fresh Meat!", I've been hooked.

I've played all the games to date, and read all of the related books.

Diablo 2 was the game I played all throughout my childhood from preteen to late teens, for months at a time. Nowadays I've had my fill of Battle.net and Baal runs and prefer to stick it to the Burning Hells solo.

I do not MP/Trade.

2. srrw

srrw IncGamers Member

No pun intended at all :eek:

*kick shins*

*steals wallet*

Welcome aboard :p

3. NorthDakota

NorthDakota IncGamers Member

Welcome youngblood. I hope you enjoy the new part of your life that will never truly leave you now. Warm well wishes friend. Stay a while and listen.

Reloader.XMH and Fruit like this.
  4. zemaj

zemaj IncGamers Member

Welcome to the fray! May all your drops be green and gold (and orange)!

Reloader.XMH likes this.
  5. kestegs

kestegs D3 Monk Moderator

Welcome! Always good to see new faces introducing themselves!

Make sure and stop by the bar for a drink.

Reloader.XMH likes this.
  6. Fast Eddie

Fast Eddie IncGamers Member

Welcome to the SPF! Don't be afraid to give us a D2 update in the daily thread when you stop by again!

Reloader.XMH likes this.
  7. T72on1

T72on1 IncGamers Member

Welcome !!

Reloader.XMH and ioupainmax like this.