Introducing Patriarch Furious_D!

JihadJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
Introducing Patriarch Furious_D!

He's been sitting naked at the beginning of Act 5 for 6 months. I finallly gave him some good gear and polished it off. Fun, fun character to play!

Patriarch Furious_D
Fury Druid
lvl 86

Stats (w/gear):
Str: 183(203)
Dex: 64(97)
Vit: 251(251)
Energy: 22(52)

Defense - 3084
Fire resist - 75
Cold resist - 75
Lightning resist - 75
Poison resists - 36

Skills:
Fury - 20
HoW - 18
WW - 20
Lycanthropy - 20
Feral Rage - 11
Grizz - 1

AR = 10,142

And my personal favorite stats,
DAMAGE = 4105 - 6227 (5166 average)
65% CB
41% DS

Gear

Jalals (Um) - wasted this back when I was planing 4 druid chars. Whoops.
'Smoke' armor
Laying of Hands
Highlord's Wrath
Gore Riders
Wilherlm's Pride
Raven Frost/rare with mana leech, AR, resists
Dark Clan Crusher/Sigons shield for pre-buff
and the clincher, the big stick, my upgraded Ribcracker!

Ribcracker
Stalagmite
Two-Hand Damage: 343 to 507
Durability: 83 of 130
Required Dexterity: 35
Required Strength: 63
Required Level: 56
Staff Class - Very Fast Attack Speed
Item Version: 1.10 Expansion
Item Level: 58
Fingerprint: 0xee4576e4
+15 to Dexterity
+100% Enhanced Defense
+314% Enhanced Damage
+3 to Minimum Damage
+65 to Maximum Damage
+100 Defense
+100 Maximum Durability
Required Level +7
50% Increased Attack Speed
50% Faster Hit Recovery
179% Damage to Undead
+40 to Attack Rating against Undead
50% Chance of Crushing Blow
Socketed (1: 1 used)

I made him right about the time I started figuring this game out, so his stats are kind of all over the place but his skills were set up nicely. With good equipment, he OWNS Hell diff. I mean seriously, nearly 7500 average damage (including the DS over time) and 65% CB! And demons? Forget about it! I took out several Unique/champ demons at /p4 in only one Fury attack! With all the leech from Feral, as long as enemies were leechable I was nearly immortal and they were good as dead. Fun, fun stuff. Just make sure you get that grizz - you'll get ripped apart without it to distract the packs.

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
I like furydruids, they kick ass. Which merc did you employ btw? My furydruid has a defiance mercenary, but it didn't really do anything but letting his Stone armor shine...

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Congratulations:) Sweet character! What enhanced damage did your Ribcracker have? And what did you do about the shifters most hated enemies...the PI's?

LprMan

Diabloii.Net Member
Congrats, furydruid is one of my favourite melee builds :thumbsup:

I think you should have socketed Shael to your Ribcracker instead of that ED jewel to reach 5 frame Fury :)

JihadJesus

Diabloii.Net Member
Life was 2375. I socketed the jewel without consulting the calculator, and after trying it out it didn't really bother me. When one Fury kills just about anything in reach, a couple more frames isn't that big a deal. I used a Might merc, which really boosted my damage. PIs...well for most of his career he actually used the IK maul and 3 other pieces, so that was okay. After I re-equiped him, the Decrep on the Reaper's Toll removed the PI on everything I ran into in Act 5.