Introducing myself

cursory

Diabloii.Net Member
Introducing myself

Hey, I've been reading these forums for a few months now after getting back into D2. From the looks of it, the community is awesome. Little bit of background, I've been playing D2 for years, took some time off what I got burned out. I'm back, and trying a few new builds (new for me anyway). I am currently trying a HF Pally thanks to kitrina's guide (sorry if I misspelled the name). I've gotten alot of information from you guys thus far and I hope to contribute some in return.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF, cursory! :)

Please be so kind as to don these shinguards *hands cursory a pair* and make yourself comfortable 'round here!

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
WElcome! Enjoy this basket of baked goodness and squid repelant while you tell us more about yourself. and don't mind the shin kickers, they'll be along shortly.

cursory

Diabloii.Net Member
Darkwell said:
Welcome to the forum cursory. Have a drink in the EMB. Are you in school?
I graduated high school in '01, and while I am not currently in college, I do plan on getting my BD in Computer Science.

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
cursory said:
I graduated high school in '01, and while I am not currently in college, I do plan on getting my BD in Computer Science.
This is some of you should tell us in your intro thread. Where are you from cursory? You play d2, do you have any other intrests?

cursory

Diabloii.Net Member
Darkwell said:
This is some of you should tell us in your intro thread. Where are you from cursory? You play d2, do you have any other intrests?
I apologize.

I'm from Missouri, specifically the Kansas City area. When I'm not playing D2 I like to read (forums and sci-fi books :) ). I also like playing a game called Vampire the Masquerade. Its a LARP (live action role playing game) in which you actually walk around and role play, versus traditional D&D style pen and paper. I also play D&D however. :D

I have experimented with various trainers in the past, but found that it drained all challenge and thus the pleasure of beating the game. (I have uninstalled and reinstalled since then, so no possiblity of corrupting my game.)

Let me know if I have left anything out. :p

frosty

Diabloii.Net Member
what, 2 pages and no shinkicking?

*smashes cursory's shins with armor piercing boots of gore*

*looks at cursory's shattered shins and broken shinguards*

This guy needs a rejuv.

Welcome!

what, 2 pages and no shinkicking?
Yea, well i couldnt get online last night, but you did the job nicely, at least you used special boots.
Seems like all the ladies have said hello (sidhe, ami, darkwell, WM :p ) and given cookies and treats where needed.