Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Intro

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Blunt, Jul 8, 2008.

1. Blunt

Blunt IncGamers Member

Intro

Hey everyone, my name's Chris and like quite a few here with the announcement of Diablo 3 I had to come back to play D2 (getting pretty bored of WoW).

Personally I'm more of a lurker on forums than a poster, but I do enjoy giving input when I know the answers to questions, so I'll pop up here and there.

I currently just started another tesladin, and hopefully will work towards bringing him up soon enough. If anyone is interested in questing/leveling through, feel free to fire me an e-mail @ [email protected] .com . He's 29 now and hopefully moving up fast. My playtime is usually around 6-11 Mountain time (assuming I'm not out golfing or playing softball). I'm running patch 1.12 and I'm using RWM/RRM and ATMA.

I look forward to meeting and playing with you all in game.

Chris

P.S.: Blunt has nothing to do with drugs, it's my last name but I can change it if it's preferred.

2. Thyiad

Thyiad Moderator Single Player, D2 Assassin, Barbarian

Re: Intro

Welcome to the forum! :)

Have a good read of the Stickies - excuse the untidyness we're rejigging them a little. Watch out for the shin kickers (explained in the FAQ) and enjoy your stay.

You might not want to leave your email posted on the public board; MP games are arranged in the MP forum.

:wave:

EDIT: No problems with your username here.

3. Hrus

Hrus IncGamers Member

Hi, what should blunt has to do with drugs? English is my foreign language...

Anyways, what happened with shinkickers?
    Newcomers should go through this initiation ritual.

4. Merlin The Wizzard

Merlin The Wizzard IncGamers Member

I just figured Blunt was picked as a forewarning to anyone reading your posts... :grin:
    As usual, Thyiad posted all the useful stuff. leaving me nothing but to give you a warm welcome.

And I don't kick shins, I leapattack. But since my knees and lower back hurt, I'll just say hi for today... :p

5. Simbacca

Simbacca IncGamers Member

This page should answer your question. In fact that is probably a good website for anyone, for whom english is not their native language, to look up the meaning of American slang terms.

Hi Blunt, welcome to the forums. I'm new to SPF as well so unfortunately I have no wisdom to share.

6. dune6836

dune6836 IncGamers Member

welcome Blunt. check out the mp forum linked at the top of this page for multiplayer action.

@Simbacca, strangely enough english is my native tongue and yet i cant seem to get excited about american slang ;)

7. Simbacca

Simbacca IncGamers Member

Good point dune6836, though I don't know how else I could of said it. I'm sure I would have received more criticism if I wrote "for whom american is not their native language", including from myself :crazyeyes:. Also I'm not suggesting anyone be "excited" for it, I've just noticed on the various forums I visit and have visited that many non-americans inquired about the meaning behind various american terms and phrases. It was only today that I remembered that potentially helpful resource.

8. Blunt

Blunt IncGamers Member

Thanks for the welcome everyone! I just took a more thorough browse through the forums and did find the MP forums.

@dune, "north american" slang, since I'm north of the border ;)