intro

kiljo

Diabloii.Net Member
intro

According to my brother Skoolbus, I am supposted to post an intro thread. I am a 17 year old male from Virginia. I have played Diablo since 1.09 or 1.08... and have stopped playing on battlenet and given single player a chance. I play with a fury druid who apparently isnt that good, but does 1-5k damage. So... I guess hi. :D

logger120

Diabloii.Net Member
yes your brother is right you should post an intro. WELCOME to the forms. i hope you brother didnt give you any shinguards....
*kicks kiljo's shins*
nope no shinguards
*puts iron iron toe boots of kicking and proceeds to introduce kiljo to forums*
*kicks shins*
*kicks shins*

thats should do for now. once again welcome to the forums.

Nightfire05

Diabloii.Net Member
*kicks kiljo's shins*
nope no shinguards
*puts iron iron toe boots of kicking and proceeds to introduce kiljo to forums*
*kicks shins*
*kicks shins*
You call THAT a shin kicking? Step aside, let me show you how it's done.

*backs up about 5 yards, then gets a running start and simply decimates kiljo's shins with his Steel Toed Myrmidon Greaves of Crippling*

That's how it's done. Now that you're properly introduced, welcome to the SPF!

essojay

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome.

I'm not quite sure why you can't remember if you've started playing with .08 or .09, since they're quite different. :lol:

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Here's a full juvi. Looks like you need it :thumbsup:

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Welcome to the SPF kiljo :wave:

I can't believe i missed your intro earlier today, sorry about that :rant:

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. While I'm sure your loving sibling told you all about the stickies and what not, do read them for yourself, they're actaully kinda amusing.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
This is becoming a nice little family here!

Welcome Kiljo! Your brother should have also advised you to check out the FAQs. If you have not done so, then please remedy that. Quickly! If you have read them, then do it again. :p