intro

aman

Assassin Moderator
intro

AS i have been having problems with battle.net i thought i would give single player a good go :)

a little about myself im from scotland and im 16 just finished my first set of highers and awaitng results :-/ play diablo alot.

Fav class ooo i dont know really i enjoy playing them all and like to try most builds.

got a few questins about single player

is there any character that is easiest to play untwinked through the entire game?? i was thinking a fishymancer would be best.

How long on average does it take you guys to get through the whole game untwinked?? or with basic items at least..

well thx and i guess i will be starting my first character soon :)

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Did you say a fishy :D

Yes a fishy is good, maybe a meteorb or a hammerdin.
It really depends on how long some spf'ers have a chance to play. Sometimes my time is limited so it can take awhile. Then if you get some one like NF, he churns them out on a very regular basis :p

Good luck with whatever character you decide on and welcome to the SPF.

- Jas :howdy:

Humphrey

Diabloii.Net Member
aman said:
is there any character that is easiest to play untwinked through the entire game?? i was thinking a fishymancer would be best.
From what I've read, I'd agree with you. Mine has got to NM with no problems (apart from Diablo) and they work fine the rest of the game too from what I've heard.

aman

Assassin Moderator
well i decided to go for a fishymancer after i have made a good one on battle.net :)

just got to lvl 5...slowly but getting there

seige

Diabloii.Net Member
Humphrey said:
From what I've read, I'd agree with you. Mine has got to NM with no problems (apart from Diablo) and they work fine the rest of the game too from what I've heard.
They do very well. If you haven't already NF has a good guide you can look at clicky

- Jas :howdy:

aman

Assassin Moderator
i know the guide it is very good as i have built a fishymancer on battle.net :)

thx anyway

Remsaa

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to SPF!

I recently created a character as well, I think it was 2-3 weeks (not constant playing But I did have some long sessions). I just got him to Patriarch mostly untwinked at level 83, Faust is a skellimancer.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. I see you've been kicked, so here's you juvie. Read teh stickies and FAQs (esp the SPF FAQ and ATMA) then ask all the SP noob questions you want. To answer a few before you ask: all of the rune words/recipies for ladder except for the newest that say "not available in SP" are available in SP; /players x (where x is 1-8) let you play as though your on B.net unpartied with x number of players in the game; and TIC/IP games let you play MP (stickied at the top of the page) with the rest of us, just read the guidelines first.

Dark Warrior

Diabloii.Net Member
Not sure if this was mentioned or not so I will mention it anyway. Dont forget about the "/players X" command in the game. With my Fisherman He was at lvl 7 jsut by clearing Blood Moore before I even went in to the Den of Evil running at /players 8. Hes now in act 2 and doesn't have any problem at all killing and lvling.

Just thought I say that incase you didnt know about it, and if you did know about it I'll say it anyway :p

Oh yea.....WELCOME TO THE SPF!!!!
-DW