Intro -

Intro -

Hey there,

I just joined the forums, so Gday! :thumbsup:

so a bit about myself eh? here goes...

Im a law student from oz. i work in a law firm as a junior, i like goin clubbing, playin sport (esp soccer), i go to the gym 6 times a week (weights), i wear matching shoelaces (usually) and i (again, usually) wear clothes.

i play diablo just for fun, not fanatically seriously, tho ive been playing on and off for years. i never play bnet cos i cant handle the fact that Enigmas are standard issue (im strictly against cheating, i think it ruins the game and makes it pointless).

:) hope to cya around! (note that is not a literal comment. if any of you start stalking me i will be seriously concerned and most likely contact my local police authority for assistance)

Devastatius

Diabloii.Net Member
ComeOutAndPlay said:
Hey there,

I just joined the forums, so Gday! :thumbsup:

so a bit about myself eh? here goes...

Im a law student from oz. i work in a law firm as a junior, i like goin clubbing, playin sport (esp soccer), i go to the gym 6 times a week (weights), i wear matching shoelaces (usually) and i (again, usually) wear clothes.

i play diablo just for fun, not fanatically seriously, tho ive been playing on and off for years. i never play bnet cos i cant handle the fact that Enigmas are standard issue (im strictly against cheating, i think it ruins the game and makes it pointless).

:) hope to cya around! (note that is not a literal comment. if any of you start stalking me i will be seriously concerned and most likely contact my local police authority for assistance)
Welcome to the SPF! Make sure you read the faqs and know the rules! Watch out for the Squid (certainly don't feed it) and protect your shins well!

-Bugatron

phatbrava

Diabloii.Net Member
hey and welcome!
what chars do you enjoy playing?
favorite areas? any items you have and proud of?
share :)

Tasdaz

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome (again). It's always good to see a fellow Aussie around here!!! From Queensland here, though tonight with State of Origin on I must admit to being born in NSW, so go the Blues!! Don't forget to stop by at the bar. The first :drink: is on me!!

Sir Lanksalot

Diabloii.Net Member
Not another Aussie...! :D
Greetings from New Zealand. I'm pretty sure us southerners (as in hemispheres) are gonna take over these forums in the near future.
Hope you enjoy your stay.

Tasdaz said:
Welcome (again). It's always good to see a fellow Aussie around here!!! From Queensland here, though tonight with State of Origin on I must admit to being born in NSW, so go the Blues!! Don't forget to stop by at the bar. The first :drink: is on me!!
Go the BLUES!!! Speaking of which im a big fan of the Roosters! :clap:

As for D2, I got a lvl92 mf Patriarch Summoner Necro (my only "good" character), and some other moderately high lvl chars, inc a trapsin, conc barb, meteorb sorc, zealot (champions).

i dont have any REALLY good items (still lookin for HoZ) but i gess my best wud have to be Gull. it gives me 100 mf. and lets me stab stuff. which is always good. oh, homunculus aint too bad either. i also have a heavens light hanging around and 3 doombringers. no fancy runewords tho.

heres a question...what do i do with the 46 unused skill points on my skellimancer? hes got max RS, SM, 1 in most curses, 1 in CE.

Tasdaz

Diabloii.Net Member
ComeOutAndPlay said:
Go the BLUES!!! Speaking of which im a big fan of the Roosters! :clap:

heres a question...what do i do with the 46 unused skill points on my skellimancer? hes got max RS, SM, 1 in most curses, 1 in CE.
Go the Blues indeed... 18 to 0 atm... Not a happy household except for me!!! :uhhuh:

Try this guide here, the Fishymancer. Seems to be very popular though I haven't tried one yet. Should have all the info you need!

asdfgah

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
ComeOutAndPlay? :scratch: Ah, yes! That's the name of a good song by The Offspring :D

Welcome to the SPF! :clap:

asdfgah said:
ComeOutAndPlay? :scratch: Ah, yes! That's the name of a good song by The Offspring :D

Welcome to the SPF! :clap:
Yep, i love Offspring, just bought their greatest hits album, it rocks! get it!

chili peppers are prolly my fav band tho. anyways, back to the topic, i.e. my newbi-ish-ness. thanks for the welcoming replies! :thumbsup:

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Read the FAQs, get ATMA if you haven't and don't forget to stop on by the EMB.

Hmmm, I haven't seen any shinkickers around... they might be all tuckered out from earlier this week... but hang on to this full juvie just in case someone thinks you're a soccer ball and wants to say "hi".

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
*rears back to kick shins* (ah dang this is no fun without FB)

anyways welcome to the forums :wave:

Humphrey

Diabloii.Net Member
ComeOutAndPlay said:
Got a point in clay golem and GM? I've found that useful, mages can be quite good too.

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
ComeOutAndPlay said:
playin sport (esp soccer)
Welcome to the SPF from New Zealand. While you Aussies do tend to drag down the average IQ here we'll let you in regardless. As for soccer do you watch it as well and if so who do you support? Enjoy your stay here.

As for your Necro standard is to max CE and then let the rest of the points sit unused forever.

MAAM

Hi! Welcome to the Single Player Forum! I am Bunny_Usagi but you can call me Bunns. I have been a member here for almost a year now and this place still never gets old. I have tried to leave but it is impossible so don't try to. Even the people that get banned tend to find their way back here sometimes, but I do not recommend that you get banned or do that. I am Kremtok's bunny, and you can ask him or AlterEgo about the rules if you need help, or even make a user friendly thread asking us all of our wisdom! Oh yeah, I am from Alaska and have also been playing D2 for about a year or so now. LOL! Anyways, I just wanted to say welcome to the SPF!

*Tosses you shin guards*
*Kicks you in the shins*
*and runs away*

()()
('-') - Bunny Usagi
(")(")o