Intro

Jedi44

Diabloii.Net Member
Intro

Hey all,

I posted frequently here a long time ago -- maybe 2 years? A long time, regardless. I'm geting back into D2 after a long break. I just got burned out, but it's very fun and exciting this go around. I'm starting up a barbarian, thought I'd go a frenzy route. We'll see how this goes.

Anyway, obviously I don't recognize any faces here, but the SPF has always been home to a lot of good people and from what I've seen that is still the case.

Cheers,
Jedi

killian27

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Frenzy barb is a whole lot of fun imo, the speed is a lot of fun... just look out for those Oblivion Knights. And of course, May the force be with you.

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
*hands a pair of shinguards to Jedi44* You'll know why soon enough ;)

Welcome, or welcome back, to the SPF, Jedi44! :) Hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

Sidhe, your ruining my trade!
*kicks wall. hurts foot*
You may have won this round jedi, but you have to take off those shin guards some time, and when you do...i'll be waiting. unless your in the shower or something, i wont be waiting then. *disappears into the shadows, lurking, ready to pounce*

Repusz

Diabloii.Net Member
I recognize you and glad you are back. I am trying to get back to these forums myself and the game as much as I used to (dunno why... :uhhuh: ) and familar faces may help trigger my long lost and currently hidden addiction :)

--Repusz--

Jedi44

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, looks some guys are still kicking around after all. Drat, there go my plans of SPF domination. I can't very well do it with you yokels out there who actually know me, now can I? ;)

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Jedi44 said:
Well, looks some guys are still kicking around after all. Drat, there go my plans of SPF domination. I can't very well do it with you yokels out there who actually know me, now can I? ;)
Don't let a little thing like that stand in the say of SPF domination. Welcome (or welcome back). You should have known better than to think you could actually leave.

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
SPF domination aye?

*snatches of jedi's shinguards to let fbob got a flying shin kick in*

waaaarghh!

do you like druids?

Jedi44

Diabloii.Net Member
EnerSense said:
Welcome back! Guess you're a big Star Wars fan.
I love Star Wars, yeah, though this is a very old screen name.

Corax: My first ever Patriarch was a WW druid, so they've always got a special place in my heart :D

corax

Diabloii.Net Member
w00t! druids are awesome.

please tell me your only an oldschool star wars fan? if you liked episodes 1 & 2 I will have to kill you.

atigdng

Diabloii.Net Member
corax said:
w00t! druids are awesome.

please tell me your only an oldschool star wars fan? if you liked episodes 1 & 2 I will have to kill you.

I don't know that many people who DO like 1 & 2. But I am a OT Star Wars fan, (check avatar) But I am betting the ROTS will do a whole lot better!

Jedi44

Diabloii.Net Member
I'm not a big fan of the prequels thus far, no. I just finished reading the screenplay of Episode 3 last night, and it was a really good story. Based on the book, I think Episode 3 is going to be leaps and bounds better than 1 & 2.

I've found Episodes 1 and 2 are much better when I watch them as being steps of Palpatine's plot to overthrow the Republic, if that makes sense. It's cool watching his plans come to fruition. As stand alone movies though, meh.

Thrawn_II

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome, im a fan of the expanded universe (books are always better than movies) if you ever decide to read SW books, read the thrawn trilogy, or generally any book by timothy zahn. gotta love werewolf speed man, tho my first patriarch was a werebear.

anyway, use force shin protect, it'll keep you safe when you arent in the shower!