Intro Thread

pwangsta

Diabloii.Net Member
Intro Thread

Hey all,

My name's pwangsta and I recently converted to SP cuz ladder was getting too boring. I've been on the d2 forums for a while now, and I found the SPF about a month ago. I was really interested by all the tournaments going on, so here i am. As far as personal info goes, im 17, grew up in ct, and am currently a freshman in college. Uh, nice to meet everyone, and im looking forward to participating in any future tourneys that come up. See ya guys around.

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
*kick pwangsta shin becouse he has no fav. builds*
welcome to the SPF.
if a strange person is giving you cookies, please be polite and refuse them.
*few for newbs, more for me*
/varnish

Drystan

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi :wave: and welcome to the SPF!

Gee, I think everyone's asleep. EMB fell to the 3rd page, and noones keeping up the spammage. :sad:

Spearthrower

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome, welcome!

May spears never pierce your innards!

Beware the Squid - he's been just a little too quiet recently which surely means that he is up to something!

And what's CT? Coughing Trampoline? Crouching Tiger? Cuddling Teddybear? :?

Spearthrower

Diabloii.Net Member
Crumbly tongue...... comfy trousers...... couch typist...... cosa teh nostra

:laugh:

pwangsta said:
try Connecticut :shocked:
We're not all from the US ya know? :wink2:

If I had said I was from HA3 - I doubt any but a select few would have known where I was born.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome Pwang! (I can say THAT at least) Here's your goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant.

Don't mind the shin kickers or anti postal abrevers, read the stickies and play nice. Now, *sits down with snacks* tell us all about YOU! What you do when not playing D2? favorite cookie? what's the nick mean? favorite build? etc. you get more cookies that way. :grin:

pwangsta

Diabloii.Net Member
water_moon said:
Now, *sits down with snacks* tell us all about YOU! What you do when not playing D2? favorite cookie? what's the nick mean? favorite build? etc. you get more cookies that way. :grin:
Alright, let's take these one at a time ... when not playing D2, i usually sleep, do college-related stuff or play basketball, in that order of frequency. uh ... favorite cookie ... hmm ... i dunno, i like anything soft, chewy, and packed with sugar ... as for the nick ... im chinese, moved to america when i was 5, so the running joke since middle school has been that im a member of the chinese mafia ... my last name's wang, so instead of a gangsta ... u get the picture. uh ... favorite build ... i dunno ... my favorite char ive made (who unfortunately expired ... stupid bnet expiration policy) was a polearm ww barb back in 1.09 - he was my first hell-capable character and the only char with whom ive actually found an soj (on the norm baal quest, nonetheless). fond memories indeed. hes been gone for at least two years now, but if i can find a bonehew and a glads bane, maybe ill clone him ...

ya i like to ramble. thats probably more about me than u ever wanted to know, but thats wat u get for asking. *is it raining cookies yet?* :tongue:

@ 6dollarburger: thanks for the offer, but i wanna play self found

Jude

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome, pwangsta! Self-found is good. A lot of us play that way. It's a real adventure making it through all by yourself!

Jude