Intro Thread

Limpo

Diabloii.Net Member
Intro Thread

Hi All.

I figured I should give in to having my shins modified and come out of hiding.
I have been lurking for a few months and I have found alot of advice and knowledge on these here pages. So to start, thank you all.

Well all of that out the way, here is a bit about myself.
I live in South Africa (Nelspruit). Married, no kids (yet).. :)

I play Diablo2 LOD 1.10 every day for at least a hour.. dont like mods, so I tend not to use them. Had a very nice Hard Drive failure about a month ago that took out everything I had on stash. But no worries, just started over playing a.... Fishymancer! Havent played a necro for years. (Since patch 1.07) Very nice for a change. Currently on level48 I think, NM ACT2.

I will be collecting for my grail, but all self found. If I get more of one of a item it will go to the give-away thread. Not that a have much at the moment :)

Well thats it then.

Limpo

Wonko the Sane

Diabloii.Net Member
Limpo said:
Hi All.

I figured I should give in to having my shins modified and come out of hiding.
I have been lurking for a few months and I have found alot of advice and knowledge on these here pages. So to start, thank you all.

Well all of that out the way, here is a bit about myself.
I live in South Africa (Nelspruit). Married, no kids (yet).. :)

I play Diablo2 LOD 1.10 every day for at least a hour.. dont like mods, so I tend not to use them. Had a very nice Hard Drive failure about a month ago that took out everything I had on stash. But no worries, just started over playing a.... Fishymancer! Havent played a necro for years. (Since patch 1.07) Very nice for a change. Currently on level48 I think, NM ACT2.

I will be collecting for my grail, but all self found. If I get more of one of a item it will go to the give-away thread. Not that a have much at the moment :)

Well thats it then.

Limpo
Let me be the first to welcome you to the SPF! I hope you stick around a good long while!

I'd give you some shin gaurds, but the kickings are an important part of being new :evil:

Good luck grailing as well! :thumbsup:

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF from New Zealand. I hope you enjoy your stay. Fishy's are great till you hit the Maggot Lair in Hell. Enjoy your stay here.

MAAM

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Let me be the first Dutch (and EU) to welcome you to the forum. Drop by in the EMB every once in a while. The place to celebrate birthdays and other occasions.

*puts on oversized clown boots of hilarious yet crippling pain and kicks limpo in the shins and makes a dog out of balloons to entertain corax*
Welcome!

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
*puts on oversized clown boots of hilarious yet crippling pain and kicks limpo in the shins and makes a dog out of balloons to entertain corax*
Welcome!
*dumps 5 gallon cooler of gatoraid onto FB's head then begins to pound on it with two wirts legs as if it were drum sticks.*

Welcome to the forum!! Sorry about the shin kicking. Farting bob usually goes easier on the elite uniques (just assuming based on the no kids yet comment), so I don't know whats with him lately.

Uzziah said:
*dumps 5 gallon cooler of gatoraid onto FB's head then begins to pound on it with two wirts legs as if it were drum sticks.*

Welcome to the forum!! Sorry about the shin kicking. Farting bob usually goes easier on the elite uniques (just assuming based on the no kids yet comment), so I don't know whats with him lately.
Blah, gateraid is teh 5uxx0r.
And im counting on limpo being male, since most men will say 'no kids yet' if they arent a daddy. if he/she is a she and not a he, then i apologuise incredibly and will kiss those shins better for you.

Limpo

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
Blah, gateraid is teh 5uxx0r.
And im counting on limpo being male, since most men will say 'no kids yet' if they arent a daddy. if he/she is a she and not a he, then i apologuise incredibly and will kiss those shins better for you.
Good guess! Yes im male! Sorry left that out I see. :)

Thanks for the warm welcome all. I will lurk in the dark corners of the forum and hope nobody sees me.. :)

A Fishy isnt that bad in the maggot lair, but then again im used to playing any type of zon (mostly bowazons) and Valks are DUMB!

Limpo..

Uzziah

Diabloii.Net Member
Limpo said:
Good guess! Yes im male! Sorry left that out I see. :)/QUOTE]

Oh well in that case *pulls out steel toed **** kickers*

*rears back, and kicks limpo in the shins*

Welcome to the forums!!

And I took the (yet) as if you were planning kids with no luck (which seems more of a female thing to say). Sorry bout that.

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Don't mind Uzziah, he seems to be having some trouble with gender distinction.

Enjoy your stay here and don't feed the squid.

*runs over to the EMB* *grabs some of Water_Moons awesome cookies and hands them to limpo* *enjoy*
kicks shins
oh and welcome to the forums ope you enjoy your stay

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
PinkeyandtheBrain said:
*runs over to the EMB* *grabs some of Water_Moons awesome cookies and hands them to limpo* *enjoy*
kicks shins
oh and welcome to the forums ope you enjoy your stay
HEY!! let me get to that will ya?
Welcome, limpo, enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant. Don't mind the Green BPs, they're just a little hyper since we've had so many b-days this week. Don't forget to read the stickies and stop on by the EMB (to eat, drink, and be merry) and the DooL (to carry on about RL)