Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Intro, sort-of.. more or less a come-back with a different name :) o

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Aumar, Nov 1, 2006.

1. Aumar

Aumar Banned

Intro, sort-of.. more or less a come-back with a different name :)

I'm not too sure what my other name was so I made a new one. Some of you might remember me being the guy that received a sword that was hacked from a friend. So I started over ^^.. well family issues and health issues popped up and I wasn't really able to play for a long time. I stopped playing with that friend immediately after that ^^... so now I decided when I started I'm going to try to build a new kind of necro.. well... one I havn't tried yet!

I learned after that to not accept items from any friends that go to my town! You all looked at it and said it was.. what.. version 1.10? so that means it couldn't have been something or other..anyways....back to the actual game.

Hopefully nobody here has any hard feelings towards me XD.. I didn't know....but since I can only play by myself and with you guys now! Well it was a BOTD something or other sword...

Anyways, the reason I have come back to talk to you, is because I have returned to playing, and since I reformatted my pc, I have to start all over, again! I wasn't sure how to go about it this time around. Instead of doing the typical soft-core, I want to do hard-core. I made a char and got him into hell mode, he's a 73 hammerdin....too typical for me.

Sorry for the long post, but I just want you all to know that you may recognize my IP if I make games, and I didn't want you to get all angry from my ignorance. I don't know anything about items, despite my having played for a long time. I never took it to heart to learn about items. Now I want to.

If I ever have problems picking items I will come to you at the forum and ask which would be better for my current build/class.

Sorry for the re-introduction of lengthiness, but I felt it was necessary to get that out :jig: :jig: :jig:

I am going to start on my hardcore necro, and Im going to test this build out, so once I get to probably level 40-50 if I do XD I will post it here and see if it's been done before.

Thank you all for the time!

While I'm here, would anybody want to start a new character with me in hard-core? :).. I will start the game up and sit and wait ^^...okay! I'll see you all soon I hope!!!! I will post that in the multiplayer game thread.

Ps: (I hope you all are not mad at me for accepting an item that was not legit, that is in the past and hopefully long forgotten ^^...I should have known better since that kid cheats at every game he plays!!! He also cheats on every one of his tests!!!)

2. Fists of Legend

Fists of Legend Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome back to the forum.:wave: I don't think you have to worry about the shin kickers so I'll hold onto this pair for the next new EU/GBP.

You don't have to worry so much about having/using a hacked item before. You have done a fresh restart so you are completely clean and legit in my book. However, I can't speak for everyone.

Stop by the EMB sometime and have a drink on me.

3. Pom Shadd

Pom Shadd Diabloii.Net Member

welcome. I too am working on HC necro. Goodluck with yours.

4. Aumar

Aumar Banned

Yea, he so far has sucksed....hm... ill try to build another one another way... all the ones I come up with won't be any good until after 30....but we'll see =).. and thanks for the welcome :)

5. Drystan

Drystan Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome (back) :wave: to the SPF!

6. Deaddave

Deaddave Diabloii.Net Member

welcome back to the nut house... i mean spf. enjoy your stay and dont leave again

*kicks Aumar shins*

(boots of crushing defence. all shin gaurds are destroyed on contact even indistrucable 1s)

/runNway

7. YoungDbl

YoungDbl Diabloii.Net Member

Welcome back. In my books I would consider you clean and legit. Doesn't matter for me any ways since I dont trade and the only MP I do is PVP games. Im a softcore(r) :grin:

8. Aumar

Aumar Banned

My shinguards have a negating boots effect. All boots are deflected. :jig:

9. Deaddave

Deaddave Diabloii.Net Member

ooh nice:thumbsup: next time there will be no mercy (and il use a special set of kicking *items* handy from now on mahahaha

10. Aumar

Aumar Banned

Luckily you already attempted it ;)....save that for the next one :prop:

11. Aerwynd

Aerwynd Diabloii.Net Member

*Casts Cloak of Shadows*

*Runs behind Aumar*

*Kicks Aumar's Calves*

Haha!!! That'll teach you!!!

*POOF*

:hide:

Aerwynd

*BTW --> Welcome [back] to the SPF!!!*

12. Aumar

Aumar Banned

-collapses to ground- owwie!... -uses town portal- Nobody can get me here! Har! :jig:

13. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Welcoem to the forum, and let me heal your shin!

*heals Aumar's shin*

14. Suiling

Suiling Banned

Sorry for spamming, but... How come he got banned?

15. Aoctoy

Aoctoy Diabloii.Net Member

Because the mods were kind enough to tell me the name of my old account ^^.. so here I am on it! Ty to the mods once again! I can be an imbecile sometimes... >_<... I thought this account was gooone... but nu back from the dead :prop: sorry about that! Please don't be confused :jig:

PS - Can the mods please close this thread and throw it into the pits of um... sacrifice? :badteeth:

16. Ikeren

Ikeren Diabloii.Net Member

Hehe, yay! Welcome back.

17. Suiling

Suiling Banned

So Aumar is Aoctoy actually?

18. Cattleya

Cattleya Diabloii.Net Member

Yes. I found his old account name for him (and aparantly he remembered the password :wink3: ) so the new account was banned so that he would only have one account.