Intro Post

BennB

Diabloii.Net Member
Intro Post

Hello

After some time lurking and repeated digs from a certain person (G&S MAAM), I have decided to do an intro post.

I have been playing DiabloII and exp since there release mainly single player, with some LAN gaming MP sessions.

With a never a Hell character, 1.10 respawned my interest and in result I now have two MAT/PAT's with a WindDruid soon to join them.

Mat Thitia (Level 89 BlizzSorc, my MF'er)
Pat Greenman (Level 84 Skelemancer)

Currently working on Bruiser a fist-bashing Titan Barb with no weapon, Bash primary attack, twinked. Not sure how this will go, time will tell

I would like to thank all members of the forum for their guides, posts and such, which have answered many a question for me.

I live in Greymouth, NZ

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome, ignore FB, and enjoy this goodie basket of cookies and squid replent. Tell us more about the man behind the pat/mat and join us over at the EMB
ps. don't forget to check the stickes, esp the tourney thread... now there's some real fun.

ChaoticTwitch

Diabloii.Net Member
welcome to the SPF !!! remember its kinda like 7/11. the threads may not always be open, but their always doing busuness.

cheers, C.T.

mad.as.a.meataxe

Diabloii.Net Member
DO NOT TRUST THIS MAN - HE IS DASTARDLY!!!!

He:

a) Traded me a Ravenfrost for a Homonculus (admittedly at my suggestion when I was a noob (and he was too) but still!!)
b) Finally gave me my wedding present one day before my 3rd wedding anniversary (albeit that it was a very nice and well-made gaming table).

How can you trust a man so thoroughly lacking in morals !?!?!?!

On a brighter note he is actually a very nice fellow so be nice to him and keep his kicking to a minor hospitalisation. Wifey and I owe he and his family a vast debt for his many small (and major) kindnesses and assistances.

So welcome at last lurker and I'm ready to reverse that trade anytime you feel ready :D .

MAAM

Stony

Diabloii.Net Member
Sounds like he'll get along fine here. We like dastardly people. Welcome to the forums, BennB! And always remember: ignore Farting Bob, no matter how much he tries. If you don't, the universe may implode, and that would be terrible.

Stony

Chimaira

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the forums and enjoy your stay.

Good luck with your barb...A weaponless titanbarb...hmm I give you till around Hell act 1 before getting your ass kicked:)

Ahh poop, seems i got her too late and he's well protected.
But did you see this coming *kicks BennB in the calves, bypassing his strong shin protection*
Mwhahahaha! nothing is safe from me!
*teleports out in a cloud of smoke*