Intro: Hey everybody

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant (don't shot at it, it can't be killed, it'll just makes it madder and then it will eat your posts, your 'tar, and your colors.) Read the faqs and stickies (esp trading and givaway for you) and don't mind fb, he's not quite right upstairs.

As for guns, I feel about them the same way I do D2 mods. I don't use them, I'm not fond of them, but what you do w/ them is fine so long as you don't mess with me. Bladed weapons (including bow and arrows) are better anyday.

deerhunter

Diabloii.Net Member
water_moon said:
Welcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods and squid repelant (don't shot at it, it can't be killed, it'll just makes it madder and then it will eat your posts, your 'tar, and your colors.) Read the faqs and stickies (esp trading and givaway for you) and don't mind fb, he's not quite right upstairs.

As for guns, I feel about them the same way I do D2 mods. I don't use them, I'm not fond of them, but what you do w/ them is fine so long as you don't mess with me. Bladed weapons (including bow and arrows) are better anyday.
Well said! To each his own!
I prefer to hunt whitetails with my bow and arrows over shotgun. It just seems more primal and quiet. I prefer stealth mode to a big bang. The wife likes a big bang though. LOL!!!!!
deerhunter

Hrus

Diabloii.Net Member
Hi, welcome to forums.

deerhunter said:
I am looking for Sigon's visor and shelter to complete my set.
I am also looking for the IK set and Ali baba, but I,m not sure if I can afford the IK set yet.
It isn't difficult to get the Sigon's set. There was a HC tourney where completing the set was a goal. The winner (guess who?) made it in 13 days. If you are interested, check this thread

The IK set is very difficult to complete, because the armor is from the rarest group of items (TC87). It can drop only in some areas in Hell. I am waiting for this armor for a long time.