Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Intro: Bushranger

Discussion in 'Single Player Forum' started by Bushranger, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Bushranger

Bushranger IncGamers Member

Intro: Bushranger

Hello all,

I have heard that its the norm to do an intro when joining, so here goes.
    My name is David, I'm 46 and live in Hobart, Tasmania. I'm married with three (b)rats. 2 girls and a boy. I've been playing Diablo since its release but didn't think that much of it. Possibly because I didn't understand it and that I couldn't get past the Butcher. I then bought Hellfire which I did enjoy but because of work and family commitments I let it ride.
    When Diablo 11 came out I started playing online in the Asia realm and had some good times with friends that I met until they moved on and I got tired of all the hacks etc going about.
    I put the game away and have just recently started again. I currently have a lvl 26 HC Concentrate Barbarian. I haven't used any stat and skill points yet because I'm still undecided as to whether to make him a concentrate or concentrate/whirlwind. I must say 1.11 is very interesting compared to the old 1.07 Baba's that I was so used to playing. I dl a guide from this forum, hence finding you all and deciding to join.
    I don't mp, although further down the track I may but with dial up and playing HC I think I might skip that. I also don't trade and have no intension of doing so. No offense to anyone that does, I just prefer to collect my own gear.
    I've just found out about ATMA and certainly will be dl that. Another reason why I will be staying away from Bnet.
    Thanks for the great forum. I will certainly look forward to posting here when I get the chance.

Now that I have finished and since the wife is in bed, I'm going to grab a few bourbons and see if I can lvl a bit more with my Baba. Having a few drinks and playing HC doesn't seem like a good idea but regardless of the outcome I'll enjoy it and relax.

2. Morathi

Morathi IncGamers Member

Re: Intro: Bushranger

Welcome Bushranger :wave:.

Make sure you read the forum rules/stickies and don't be affraid to ask questions. We are all friendly people and the knowledge on this forum is incredible.

Oh and one more thing....
    *kicks Bushrangers shins*
    */runs away*

3. Drystan

Drystan IncGamers Member

Another fellow Aussie! :wave: Welcome to the SPF!

Other things are, be nice to EU's, and drop by the EMB for a drink and to hang out - it's usually on page 1, - but most of all, enjoy your stay.

4. Bushranger

Bushranger IncGamers Member

Thanks for the welcome Morathi and Drystan
    I have read through all the stickies but thanks for the heads up there.
    EU's I'm not familiar with but no doubt I will at some stage.
    The EMB sounds like a place that already has a bar stool with my name on it so you will see me there no doubt. Since you invited me, is it your first shout :nod: