Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Intresting zon build idea...

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by xlodtraderx, Mar 26, 2004.

1. xlodtraderx

xlodtraderx IncGamers Member

Intresting zon build idea...

Has anyone written a guide yet for an immolation arrow zon? She would look like this:

20 immolation arrow
    20 exploding arrow
    20 Fire arrow
    15 guided arrow
    1 cold arrow (and all pre-requests)
    1-4 in dodge, evade, avoid, peirce and critial (and all pre-requests)

MUST HAVE AT LEAST lv 40 for all skills....I've calculated the damage and it'll add up to be around 3k dmg on EXPLODING (which means stunning apponents temperily in a group?) and add some fire faucets damage should shoot up to around 5k on impact (including the -% fire rissit). Cold arrow to freeze, immolation arrow to kill...and if immune to fire guided arrow? With a good merc this build should own hell? Looks good on paper....imputs plz?

2. EnDrIn-SK

EnDrIn-SK IncGamers Member

yes it does look good, with razortail even better (explodin arrow would be like a fireball that pierces :lol: ) but gettin that much skills is a bit hard... but if u r rich lets see

+2 all Chains of Honor
    +1 all Highlord's
    +1 all BK ring
    +2 all andy's visage
    +2 bow rare or crafted gloves
    +1 all Annihilus
    +4/2 all/bow lycander's aim (as u r lookin for fire dmg not physical i guess that this bow gives enough for skills..)

so with this build and w/o charms u would have +13 skills to bow and +7 to all... well good, but u would still need 7 bow gcs :scratch: if u are able to get them u would do well :thumbsup:

hope i helped, cya

3. Trelulo

Trelulo IncGamers Member

maybe u should try kuko shakaku
    its damage sux, but u get some nice +3 bow skills and +3 to inmolation, and also a 50% piercing. with razortail ul reach 83% so u wont have to spend too much points in pierce and maybe get a valk or raise ur evade skills.

4. amphreded

amphreded IncGamers Member

i think that if u use kuko, u should put 1 point in pierce (and that would be enough to make %100 piercing rate with just +4skills). then u can use other belt other than razor's tail

5. deadbeater

deadbeater IncGamers Member

What is up with these eBay and Maphack based builds? I want to build something that dosn't bust my budget, or risk me being banned.

6. xlodtraderx

r u talking about my build....??? If so...how is that ANYTHING to do with map hack and ebay????

7. Krunch_Kidney

Krunch_Kidney IncGamers Member

not sure on the maphack thing, but he means that it's extremely hard to get those high quality items such as chains of honor, that is required by your build and he suspects that you must use ebay to get them. Only other thing I wanted to mention was that I"m sure you meant freezing arrow not cold arrow.

8. xlodtraderx

yes freezing arrow not cold arrow...thnx for the observation...i still need more opinions...will this build work?? If so i will do a more indepth analysis and perhaps write my first guide ^^

9. Tragics

Tragics IncGamers Member

Hi, it's a pity noone's taking their attention to the fire bow tree. It is really GOOD. Exploding arrowing is a deadly crowd controller. With razortail perce, one shot can pierce 3-5 times per SHOT in a line!! The best bow to accomplish the devastation of the fire tree path is using the Hands of justice shadow or mat bow. Physical immune woes? Use immolation arrow. Leeching woes? Use strafe. I might write an immolation zon guide soon. So stay tuned for it.

10. Meosha

Meosha IncGamers Member

Quite right. Can we get some realistic builds here?

11. Yossarian

Yossarian IncGamers Member

I built a Firezon realistically (I'm not rich) with good gear but not all godly. She is a slow killer. It works but you need to go slow and have a Valk.

12. EnDrIn-SK

EnDrIn-SK IncGamers Member

well i won't never buy anithing for a game and i almost have a chains of honor (need ber rune which is the highest though =P) i do have Highlord's and BK ring, i have sumfin like 3 andys visage, i have a +3 bow magic glove with 3% life leech, and lycanders is quite easy to get, i have 3 anni's and none of them is bought from any **** like ebay, and those things i got are ladder and i got back for diablo for something like a month, so dont be lazy and go mfin, u will be able to get some stuff (yes i joined a clan when i got back so i got some help with my startin stuff), and now i mf pits with my java zon and i mf meph with my blizz sorc.... err and i have 1 annihilus from a self kill dclone not godly though(it's a 14/17/10) but it's still good

cya