Interview buisness...

soulesschild

Diabloii.Net Member
Interview buisness...

Well i got accepted to be interviewed for 6th grade science camp counselor, (I'm 15 currently) and i was wondering how do i make a good impression, i already know to cut my hair and make it nice, not too sure on clothing, any advice on how i should dress/talk? and what are common interview questions?

Wuhan_Clan

Diabloii.Net Member
Why do you want this job? <--- they ALWAYS ask this kind of question in one form or another

Since you're only 15, I don't really know how much the interviewers will expect from you. I think apart from knowing the subject well, being charismatic is the most important attribute to becoming a counselor.

Actually, what exactly do you mean by science camp counselor? Is this something the school organized or is it like some private company thing? Knowing more about this position will help you find out what kind of skills are expected.

Maverikk

Diabloii.Net Member
th5418 said:
You SHOULD say that you like to be around kids.
I'd like to emphasize that this "like" should be platonic in nature. Make it very clear. I don't think you'd get the job if you implied something along the lines of "I like kids...in my pants."

Edit: Though I think it'd be a sure win if this was perhaps a Catholic type of camp.

soulesschild

Diabloii.Net Member
its like being a counselor, or leader for the kids, making sure they go to sleep at the given time, its school organized