Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Malah: Act 5

• None, Not listed here.

• Total voters

Pidder

Diabloii.Net Member
"I absolutely PWNED Sehpiroth in a debate today. You remember Sehpiroth, right? Yeah, well, let me send you the link, you HAVE to read the mad praise my friends gave me."
You made my day, thanks.

"Whose Durf? Oh he's just some guy I met on some dating service, no need to be jealous honey, come on, it's completely platonic. Damnit we just went out for dinner, we've gone over this a thousand times!"

publius

Diabloii.Net Member
Luckily its very easy to give the minimum amount of information when talking to people. Of course it is rather difficult to explain where my growing supply of weird links are coming from (and over half of them are from Durf alone).

toader

Banned
I refer to you all as the nerds at the bookstore I walk by each day.

No, not really, Im not embarrassed. Its the age of the net, alot of people are freaking dating people online and stuff like that, so why be embarrased to have a few freinds that you chat with online.

Sometimes I even log on and show my fiancee some of the funny or stupid conversations that mad me laugh or pissed.

@suggestive name:
I know what your talking about. My old roomate in college, who I still hang out with, and my mom also plays ** :xx: :xx: :xx: **. And it seems to come up at the worst times...

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Ugh, I had to go through this before when I talked about guys I met playing the Star Wars: CCG.

Personally, I just say how I know people and don't worry about hiding it. Besides, I have yet to meet any of you in real life, so I have that level of deniability that I even know you.

Smeg Head

Diabloii.Net Member
Just a bunch of geeks on that forumn I talk to during my lunch hour.

Not that I wouldn't have a beer just about everybody here. Poor underage kiddies :p

Croup

Diabloii.Net Member
Hey Smeg, if you wanna make a trip to the right coast, I'll be happy to take you up on that drink. :)