Interest check: MP games

Uthanak

Diabloii.Net Member
I can host and would like to go back to the glory days of 2009-2013 playing MP with many people here. I am able to host games without Hamachi if anyone is interested to simply play over TCP/IP with me. It would be to MF or level characters. I do not play HC tho. Is anyone interested? Let me know, kind regards.

T72on1

Diabloii.Net Member
I did quite some MP games over TCP/IP with a member from the AB (and this forum) back in the day. Lots of fun.

My playing times are very erratic though, and quite limited. I also still want to finish a lot of strictly SP stuff. So long story short ... I'm interested, but don't know if I can actually commit to MP games in the end.

skiffcz

Diabloii.Net Member
I might, not sooner than end of march/ beginning of april tho. I still didnt reinstall but am pretty positive i will, especially if there will be some MP opportunity. Probably will be able to host too, timezone is UTC+2.

crawlingdeadman

Diabloii.Net Member
I would be if it were HC. I've recently started doing some (solo) MP HC Hell Baal runs and am wanting to get back into MP. If you decide to dabble in HC, hit me up, I would untwink play with you if interested.

maxicek

Moderator Single Player
Please make sure versions you are playing is clear when MPing.

I'm tempted, but my play times are a bit erratic these days. Maybe HC even, especially if untwinked.

Uthanak

Diabloii.Net Member
I got a new router an I need someone to help me test if multiplayer works properly. Let me know if you are available.

MizzouFTW

Diabloii.Net Member
Anyone interested in some SC Hell Baal runs? Running 1.13d but would be willing to upgrade if the majority play 1.14. Haven't looked at patch notes to see the real differences yet.

I think it would be pretty cool to get some regular baal runs up and running. In a few weeks I will hopefully have an Enigma and wouldn't mind clearing CS for the top 2.

nepeta

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes, what's up with all that. Got an 1.10 vanilla game up for half an hour, no-one showed :p

14D is the standard patch these days? What about mods?

Zylo

Diabloii.Net Member
There seemed to be a bit of interest in this, but doesn’t look like much came of it.

I would like to see the MP scene get going again. MP Baals back in the day, were always a good time. Unfortunately I cannot host, thanks to some fun firewall from my internet provider.

I’m on 1.14d SC, and would strongly prefer SC... but would be willing to do some twinked/untwinked HC if that’s what everyone else is interested in. I’m from the states - mountain time zone.

Gino

Diabloii.Net Member
I moved PCs and lost all my characters. Wanting to start playing again and would interested in joining. On a side note, is that java program working now? It broke when I updated my Java.

Uthanak

Diabloii.Net Member
I feel the urge to play D2 once more, let's restart a interest check with the patch notes. NEPETA! Ohiyo desu, tuturu! I haven't seen you and your silly pink armor since... since 2009 I think? o_O