Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Insight question

Discussion in 'Sorceress' started by heyjp, Aug 12, 2010.

1. heyjp

heyjp IncGamers Member

Insight question

I found a 4 OS Superior CV (yay).

It has required strength 210 and my merc is on level 82, like me. Any tips on things to put on my merc to help him use it? He's wearing duriel shell which is +15 but I'm still like 18 strength short.

2. Kijya

Kijya IncGamers Member

Re: Insight question

Andy's (andariels visage) would be the helm of choice, just keep the -fire res on it in mind while socketing it or selecting the armor.

It has a level req of 83 but I'm sure you can level him up to that fast enough ...

3. heyjp

heyjp IncGamers Member

is that expensive?

4. Kijya

Kijya IncGamers Member

Normally not, at least not the low-mid ones. For specific price you'd do best to head over to the trade values forum, there may be a price guide for your specific realm there.

5. Shanksie1337

Shanksie1337 IncGamers Member

Andys are pul-mal range more if good stats and/or eth

Another option would be a griswolds armour with some Perf ame's (or whatever the rune that gives +10 str) is in it.
    You could put Perf Ame in the duriels and in the helm socket (or change helm to one with some +str on it).

6. droid

droid IncGamers Member

Lionheart gives you +25 str and other generally useful merc mods like damage and res...but honestly, assuming you're talking about ladder, you should be able to find a 4os Thresher or Great Thresher (with a lower str req) for super cheap - probably with Insight already made in it.

You can always stash the CV till the merc can wear it regularly, though honestly you're going to want to upgrade to an eth elite polearm by endgame anyway.

7. NrAlex

NrAlex IncGamers Member

put a ral in the andy's to cheaply overcome the -30 fire res. Also i bought a random andy's for 5 p amethysts, i think this might be abit on the low side of the price scale for them though. My level 83 merc has 106 strength with +27 strength andy's and max is +30 which would give you 209 at 83 so just pop on some + strength armor then put the insight on. The insight then has +5 to all attributes so he should be fine if you switch it for any other armor, unless he dies then things may become annoying.

Or you could wait until you find an eth threser, eth giant threser, or great poleaxe :p