Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

insight didnt work

Discussion in 'Newcomer Forum' started by DemonAbuse, May 11, 2016.

1. DemonAbuse

DemonAbuse Diabloii.Net Member

i have rwm installed and have made "edge" however i tried insight and it didnt work. I used the right order ral tir tal sol, what gives? could i have not installed rwm correctly even though i made edge? I used a 4 socketed partizan btw and im on single player. ive also made LORE, smoke.

Last edited: May 11, 2016
  2. Southpaw8668

Southpaw8668 Diabloii.Net Member

Edge is ladder only as is Insight, however all the others you've listed above are not. Don't know what your issue is, but you might try unpacking a new zipped download. Perhaps your previous download was corrupted somehow.

3. DemonAbuse

Im going to have to burn new runes each time to try, this stinks! so do Bnet servers.

4. krischan

krischan Europe Trade Moderator

Something might be wrong with the files that come with RWM. Have a look for data/global/excel/Runes.txt in the Diablo directory and reinstall it from the RWM archive. My version has the Insight data in line 105, like this:

Runeword62 Insight 1 pole staf RalTirTalSol r08 r03 r07 r12 dmg% 200 260 att% 180 250 mag% 23 23 oskill Critical Strike 1 6 cast2 35 35 aura Meditation 12 17 all-stats 5 5 0

5. DemonAbuse

guys... thank you! Ill try be clear with what i did in case this may help somebody else. checked the date line and it checked out. I re downloaded the entire file and it seemed to extract itself because after i dl it, it looked ready to go into my diablo folder (already extracted) however when I looked deeper into the NEW file and got to " runes txt" i had to choice to right click extract, i did and a whole new rwm folder was extracted to my desktop at this point i went as far in as I could go to check if i could extract anything and couldnt. then i swapped old and new runeword folders from diablo folder.

so to check i looked at the Partizan i told you guys about, its now insight!

6. Southpaw8668

Southpaw8668 Diabloii.Net Member

Sweet glad you were able to fix it. It's definitely a great mod to have available.

7. fudoshin

fudoshin Diabloii.Net Member

HMM, guys i have the same problem. don't know if new patch or what, but my txt files are messed up. but my backup same. can anyone post proper txt. file or link for downloading pls? i didn't play dia some time and lost these connections. edit: i latter found out that my shortcut was changed. but when i fix it and write down proper way and targeted files, ldr only rw still don't work...

Last edited: Jun 12, 2016