*Insert Fancy intro here*

rayschaller

Diabloii.Net Member
*Insert Fancy intro here*

Hey all just bought d2 battlechest about 3 days ago and loving it..going to be doing sp mostly and have alrady gotten some great help from some of u.

Right now in love with my skelimancer i guess u would call him..just a lot of RS and SM with some CE but man oh man lvl 18 now on sp players8 and he rules,well wish u all luck nad thanks again for help some have already bestowed upon me and sorry for not giving intro sooner!!

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
:eek: 3 days ago

wow you have alot to find out if you havent played before:)

anyway welcome to the spf, make sure to avoid the giant squid dont feed the wolfes and be sure to check out the emb

The_Three_United

Diabloii.Net Member
Have a nice stay at the SPF for it is the right spot to begin to know the game better ... and only 3 days of play .. i wonder, has the addiction kicked in yet or is it still the beginning euphoria:D? ... and no item hacking and such, cos' they only lead to the dark side;). cheers!

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
Chimaira said:
Welcome to the SPF, and enjoy your stay:) "runs away, to avoid being crushed in newcomer avalanche"
Seems like just yesterday you only had 1000 posts.

Welcome new guy. Drop by the bar for a drink and leftover b-day cake.

whomhead

Diabloii.Net Member
He did only have 1000 posts yesterday... spammers. ;)

Welcome Ray! Check out the stickied FAQs for great info about the forum and about the game. It will make your first trip through Hell much easier.

water_moon

Diabloii.Net Member
WElcome! Enjoy this goodie basket of baked goods, squid repelant and a certificate for sherbert in the EMB. Don't mind fb, we don't. ;D

Sidhe

Diabloii.Net Member
*hands Ray a Full Juvi* For the shins. ;)

Welcome to the SPF, Ray! :) Enjoy your stay here!

rayschaller

Diabloii.Net Member
The_Three_United said:
Have a nice stay at the SPF for it is the right spot to begin to know the game better ... and only 3 days of play .. i wonder, has the addiction kicked in yet or is it still the beginning euphoria:D? ... and no item hacking and such, cos' they only lead to the dark side;). cheers!
Oh its in high gear both nights been play till 345am goto work at 7 but what a great game..and thanks for all the great welcome...especially the insert welcome one lol lol .

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
farting bob said:
My funny comment shall be "Dogs cant look up, big Al says so."
My dog is looking up at me right now, and I don't know big Al. Anyway, welcome to the SPF. Enjoy your addiction and don't feed the squid.

Moar

Diabloii.Net Site Pal
Welcome Ray! You willfind that this is just the right place to ask about all the stuff everybody else knows. They teach and don't laugh. Enjoy your stay. :)