INSA survey

INSA survey

A recent survey conducted at the 2006 INSA conference had some interesting results. For those interested, here is the link to the Islamic Society of North America's website.

TFA said:
12. Is Al Qaeda a real organization, operated by Muslims who are trying to attack America?
YES - 149
NO - 109
UNDECIDED - 49

14. Is Al Qaeda attacking America because Al Qaeda hates American involvement in the Muslim world?
YES - 228
NO - 54
UNDECIDED - 25
So only 149 of them believe Al-Qaeda is real but 228 of them believe that Al-Qaeda is attacking America? WTF? 79 of them (25.7%) of them think a non-existant organization is attacking us?

Nevermind that fully 10% of them openly support terrorism. If this is an accurate sampling that means that roughly 120 MILLION Muslims support terrorism. I say we're in for a bloodbath. I hope they're ready. We are.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Evil Conservative Inc said:
I hope they're ready. We are.
This post would have been SO TOTALLY AWESOME if you had included a picture of your biceps, or rifles, or something. Oh, and an eagle! Yeah. Man, you kick a lot of ***.

I think it's possible to say that there isn't one single Al Qaeda organization giving orders to operatives everywhere; and at the same time, there are plenty of terrorists who carry out their attacks in the name of Al Qaeda.

nebux

Diabloii.Net Member
US isn't ready to take a big scale war on terror.
why the average US soldier, even if it's more geared, lack the motivation the win the war.
now let's call them "terrorist", have an AK but they have a good support from locals ( check the present situation in Afganisthan)
what did you get , like an american, from 5-6 years of war?
fewer rights on your country.

DurfBarian

Diabloii.Net Member
Yes Durf, WE are. The countless millions of people like myself that, unlike you, aren't goign to roll over and die without a fight.
Lol. I'm the one in range of Nodong missiles and you're getting prepared to battle the waves of Islamic militants set to roll into Boise, ID. Sweet.

Terrorists win when they get an enemy, well, terrified. Which one of us is closer to that state?

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Nevermind that fully 10% of them openly support terrorism. If this is an accurate sampling that means that roughly 120 MILLION Muslims support terrorism. I say we're in for a bloodbath. I hope they're ready. We are.
"Accurate sampling" in this case would mean "applying to North American Moslems". There are 1.200 million Moslems in the States? Hmmmmmmmm?

Bortaz

Banned
I've damn well just about had it with those silly avatars. I demand you people make it easier to tell who's posting what, without having to read your damned names.

WildBerry

Diabloii.Net Member
Let's get this thread back on track...mk?:angry:
Agreed.

Nevermind the politeness or correctness. It just seems to so happen that Freet and myself are the only ones here who don't want to think about ECI gratifying himself. You're a kinky bunch. :point:

Sorry, couldn't resist.

myleftfoot

Diabloii.Net Member
Is the American government at war with the religion of Islam?
YES 208
NO 79
UNDECIDED 20

Ok, the majority believe that the US is at war with Islam.

Do you consider yourself to be a Muslim first, an American first, or both equally?
MUSLIM FIRST 214
AMERICAN FIRST 4
BOTH EQUALLY 86
UNDECIDED 3

So a majority of American Muslims believe they are at war with the US.

Doesn't really bode well for "Muslims for a safe America(once we kill the infidels)" does it?

AeroJonesy

Diabloii.Net Member
So only 149 of them believe Al-Qaeda is real but 228 of them believe that Al-Qaeda is attacking America? WTF? 79 of them (25.7%) of them think a non-existant organization is attacking us?
We don't know that only 149 of them believe Al-Qaeda is real. There were 3 assertations in the first question:
1) Al Qaeda is real
2) Al Qaeda is operated by Muslims
3) Al Qaeda is trying to attack America

Disagree with any one of these 3, and question 1 gets a no vote. I'm guessing that there is at least one no vote based on the fact that many Muslims don't consider those in Al Qaeda to be "Muslim".