Inner Sight and Slow Missiles

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Inner Sight and Slow Missiles

I know that most curses overwrite each other, but I was wondering if this applies to the Amazon's Inner Sight and Slow Missiles curses. From what I've observed it looks like they don't, especially with Inner Sight, but I haven't done any real testing on it.

Thanks!

sunbearie

Diabloii.Net Member
Cattleya said:
I know that most curses overwrite each other, but I was wondering if this applies to the Amazon's Inner Sight and Slow Missiles curses. From what I've observed it looks like they don't, especially with Inner Sight, but I haven't done any real testing on it.

Thanks!
At the same time, they don't overwrite each other. Both IS and SM work at the same time and it works with CoS as well.

HBeachBabe

Diabloii.Net Member
and for those who mock these skills, I have gotten into the habit with my 'zons of casting these before battles and both, even at low levels help a lot.

Cattleya

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks everyone! Now I can go around spamming both spells at every monster I see and know that they are working. It's probably about time to find a weapon with ctc Amp as well. :)

Derrick1001

Diabloii.Net Member
Inner sight is just bad at later levels though. It works on straight numbers, not %. So it ends up taking off a negligable amount of defense of hell monsters.

I suppose if you max it you could get some use out of it. I can think of alot of things I'd rather dump 20 points in though :uhhuh: