Latest Diablo 3 News
DiabloWiki Updates
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

Initial loading screen freeze, please help!

Discussion in 'Diablo 2 Patch Bug Reports & Suggestions' started by Isabellawolla, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Isabellawolla

Isabellawolla IncGamers Member

Initial loading screen freeze, please help!

Ok, this has happened about a dozen consecutive times, and Google isn't helping any.

I've only tried with single player and tcp/ip mode, but either one ends up with the same result.

I have a Mac, and whenever I load the game, the initial loading screen with the man standing at the door comes up like usual, but when it loads all the way and the door lights up the mouse shows up slightly magnified, and the music stops a second after it, so now the game is frozen. It's been patched to 1.12 and my boyfriend sees me when I try to log onto tcp/ip but then shortly after it says I drop "due to timeout"

Please help, I started the game a few days ago, and it's worked up until yesterday. I am fairly annoyed. I like this game, and not being able to play it is frustrating, to say the least.

2. psykbryt

psykbryt IncGamers Member

Re: Initial loading screen freeze, please help!

Just happen to have the exact same problem as you =/
    Have a Imac and ive tried both single player, creating a multi and joining a multi but same result.
    Have actually got it too work one time but now it just turns up the same, stops at the loading screen music stops and mouse pointer appear.

If anyone have a solution please help us