infinity tstorm/nova sorc

Ehein

Diabloii.Net Member
infinity tstorm/nova sorc

I plan on making the following build for pvp/pvm just cause im bored on ladder waiting for new season:

gear:
infinity voulge
shako
maras
vipermagi
arachnid
magefists
sojs
resist boots
cta and lidless (dont want to put spirit str in)
light gc's

skills:
20 tstorm (pvp)
20 telek
20 light mast
20 nova (pvm, cows mainly?)
~20 eshield
1 tele

stats:
str for gear
100 vita
rest in energy

Anyone have an idea how this might work for pvp i plan on just teleing an absurd amount eventually killing my target.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
less energy, more vita

And it DOES work...
Well, it did tonight against my necro...But I was never under 250 ping and reached 1K....but still...it seems like a viable PvP build...go with it

Bigrob

Banned
why not just go with lighting + nova? Is better than maxing out TS. U need more fcr btw. Switch the mara to +2sorc fcr ammy and 2x 10fcr rings then it would be perfect. (or change shako to griffon eye)

Generator of Chaos: This is an ES build so more ene is used here rather than vita.

Generator Of Chaos

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
why not just go with lighting + nova? Is better than maxing out TS. U need more fcr btw. Switch the mara to +2sorc fcr ammy and 2x 10fcr rings then it would be perfect. (or change shako to griffon eye)

Generator of Chaos: This is an ES build so more ene is used here rather than vita.
Mhh, but isn't 100 Vita way to little? I mean..she'll still take some dmg...and..won't 100 vita be too low Vs. a barb or so?

and yes, Griffons, definetly..

Bigrob

Banned
Generator Of Chaos said:
Mhh, but isn't 100 Vita way to little? I mean..she'll still take some dmg...and..won't 100 vita be too low Vs. a barb or so?

and yes, Griffons, definetly..
Remember, if he can reach lvl40 ES than he will only recieve 5% of dmg to his sorc's life points. Then the rest of 90% will goes to mana and it will be a heavy lost if he doesnt have enough mana to keep his ES up. If he is reach can afford some life/mana charms, then i recommend no points in vita and all goes toward ene.

I forgot the ES formula, but i know that it takes factor before pvp penalty and u certainly wont die in one-hit to a barb.

Ehein

Diabloii.Net Member
alright so i need griffon and one fcr ring to reach fcr breakpoint? then one soj to boost mana for e shield? i think it sounds viable.

Wrathchild

Diabloii.Net Member
SlainByPain said:
A build that doesnt need much FCR will work better for this. Something like blizz would work well I guess.
blizz sorcs need as much fcr as any other sorc. you wont be walking with your sorc so you must get a fast tele

Bigrob

Banned
Ehein said:
alright so i need griffon and one fcr ring to reach fcr breakpoint? then one soj to boost mana for e shield? i think it sounds viable.
use either 2x sojs or 10fcr +80-100mana rings, u will need the mana to keep ur ES up. Change magefist to frostburn and switch mara to +mana fcr ammy. An Es sorc only need about 75fcr for good cast rate and teleport.

Slainbypain said:
using infinite is better with a lighting sorc than blizz sorc since it also provide -55light resist

SlainByPain

Diabloii.Net Member
Well, you COULD walk.. it's not like you have to tele to be viable. Zons do it all the time :) . You would need to use Vmagi, griffons, 20 fcr ammy, and magefist to reach the last bp possible with this build.

Bigrob

Banned
SlainByPain said:
Well, you COULD walk.. it's not like you have to tele to be viable. Zons do it all the time :) . You would need to use Vmagi, griffons, 20 fcr ammy, and magefist to reach the last bp possible with this build.
nah, thats why bowazon sucks. (low resist and walk....boo) CS zon is okay, but still cant beat sorc like that...

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
You might want to change your weapon to Eschuta's Temper that has +3 skills and +20% lightning damage. Griffon's Eye (preferably perfect) should be worn as well, and also a +15% lightning damage +3 Nova (or Thunderstorm) Ormus' Robe. Your shield could probably be changed to Spirit. If assuming you were them, you should be able to get 105%+ fast cast so your rings could be changed to SoJ's and your gloves could be Frostburns for additional mana.

Grobyc

Diabloii.Net Member
Oops, I kind of got the impression that it was going to be the merc who was going to wear it.

Hm, in that case, Robes, Eye, and Mesh should give 65%. Magefist/Trang should push it up to 85%, and dual fast cast rings should make it 105%.

Bigrob

Banned
SlainByPain said:
I have... Me. /w *plaksomething if your on sc nl east and want to duel.
sry, im on west. Find someone who is good at sorc on east and u can see ur are really good or not.

SlainByPain

Diabloii.Net Member
Bigrob said:
sry, im on west. Find someone who is good at sorc on east and u can see ur are really good or not.
I've dueled many of the top sorcs on SC NL east... I've been dueling with zons for a while, I know what I'm talking about :D . I'm not saying that I've never been beaten by a sorc, I'm just saying that I don't 'suck' vs them.