Infinity Bug

tarzanell

Diabloii.Net Member
Infinity Bug

Hey, I don't know if this is just me, but upon resurrecting my merc, conviction does not activate on his infinity.

Blah, that's it. I'm sure nothing will be done about it, but to anyone out there with an infinity merc, keep your eyes peeled for this bug, especially in mulitplayer games where you count on that aura :)

-tarz

MortIIs

Diabloii.Net Member
tarzanell said:
Hey, I don't know if this is just me, but upon resurrecting my merc, conviction does not activate on his infinity.

Blah, that's it. I'm sure nothing will be done about it, but to anyone out there with an infinity merc, keep your eyes peeled for this bug, especially in mulitplayer games where you count on that aura :)

-tarz
When outside town just open the merc's window take the infinity off and put it back one.

tarzanell

Diabloii.Net Member
MortIIs said:
When outside town just open the merc's window take the infinity off and put it back one.
aaaaa thanks for that MortIIs. I've only tried that in town, and was re-entering games as my only known solution. Sweet.

early

Diabloii.Net Member
yes, this bug also found in my Pride. And drag and drop the wep solved then.
a little troble :(

zirilion

Diabloii.Net Member
that happened to me absorber hammerdin (pvm)
he absorbs everything but then in wortstone i suddenly realised im taking a hell of a lot of damage of lightning
re eq all me items solved the prob and my life was unchanged once again

ha you stupid souls can hurt me now can ya!!!!! :D

zirilion said:
that happened to me absorber hammerdin (pvm)
he absorbs everything but then in wortstone i suddenly realised im taking a hell of a lot of damage of lightning
re eq all me items solved the prob and my life was unchanged once again

ha you stupid souls can hurt me now can ya!!!!! :D
it affects people?

anyways the merc bug also affects armors. ive got a dream helm on my merc and infinity, and i need to redo both. =o

Col.Kurtz

Diabloii.Net Member
Its not the item.

Its on ALL the items that give "lvl xx xx aura when equiped".

Only on those, with aura's on item.

(ps: it's a known bug, check the "known bug list-thread" on this forum, u'll find it.

/Col.Kurtz