Infinity and Hammers

ShieldHearth

Diabloii.Net Member
Infinity and Hammers

Does the Conviction aura benefit the hammers or does the natural ability to avoid "immunities" also include resistances?

krischan

Europe Trade Moderator
Blessed hammer deals magical damage, but the conviction aura only lowers cold, fire and lightning resists. Therefore it won't increase BH damage at all.

PhatTrumpet

Diabloii.Net Member
No clue what the second part of your sentence is asking, but Conviction only lowers fire, cold, and lightning resistances. Hammers are pure magic damage.

EDIT: Too slow...

Dennis_KoreanGuy

Diabloii.Net Member
lol I fail at reading heh, assumed convic lowered all resistances. Sigh, I've been playing WoW too long
Hmm, does WoW actually have a Magic Resistance % that is more known and useable to players, unlike our good ole' d2?

sorry for going ot, but is WoW much better? I was thinkin of gettin the $40 1 year subscription, thats very cheap no? :tongue:

bobofuzzlymunky

Diabloii.Net Member
i dont play WoW but im assuming so... diablo 1 had lightning,fire,magic resistance (what happened to poison and cold?... nobody knows!) :scratch:

helvete

Diabloii.Net Member
$40 for a year of wow, are the game disk(s) included then? Sounds like a pretty good deal indeed then.

(Well, not for me, coz I can't commit myself that much to a game).

Kijya

Diabloii.Net Member
nope, lower res only works on fire/light/cold/poison.

amplify damage and decreptify only works on physical resistance.

there is no way to "lower" magic resistance, unless you count that hammers completly ignore it when hitting undead.