inferno - leap immunity in V.1.10

deathdealerXX

Diabloii.Net Member
inferno - leap immunity in V.1.10

I have heard that if a barb uses leap and casts inferno from lets say a flamebellow will this make him immune to all attacks or has blizzard correctted this problem in V1.10.

Phil

Diabloii.Net Member
this is indeed true. however you cant move and you cant attack, so there is really no point. and you actually can die i believe if someone attacks you enough to get all of your equipment down to 0 durability.

phil

Phil said:
this is indeed true. however you cant move and you cant attack, so there is really no point. and you actually can die i believe if someone attacks you enough to get all of your equipment down to 0 durability.

phil
You cannot actually move, however on your own screen you can move as if you were blackwalled, so you can watch everyone else.

Melee hits will still hurt your items durability, but you cannot die no matter what. You can still be cursed, and people can still trigger % chance on hitting on you, as well as % chance on kill.

You cannot attack, and facets will not trigger. Neither will % proc on being struck. Damage to attacker DOES work.
More then anything I wish that facets or struck worked.

You can, however, have out active auras.

This is the basis for one of my builds, the aurabarb. Use dream/bramble/doom/flamebellow on a barb, hostile everyone, and then glitch yourself right outside town.

mightbeclaniraq said:
You cannot actually move, however on your own screen you can move as if you were blackwalled, so you can watch everyone else.

Melee hits will still hurt your items durability, but you cannot die no matter what. You can still be cursed, and people can still trigger % chance on hitting on you, as well as % chance on kill.

You cannot attack, and facets will not trigger. Neither will % proc on being struck. Damage to attacker DOES work.

This is the basis for one of my builds, the aurabarb. Use dream/bramble/doom/flamebellow on a barb, hostile everyone, and then glitch yourself right outside town.
% chance to kill??

If you used a zodded flamebellow it wouldn't loose durability :D;):p

deathdealerXX

Diabloii.Net Member
mightbeclaniraq said:

Does phy attacks like tornado lower durability?