Incoming newbie - again

BuFa

Diabloii.Net Member
Incoming newbie - again

Just wanted to say hello again to the good people of the SPF.
After taking a long break from diablo and having my HD wiped (laugh away, my whole grail is now in the depths of .... some .. dump o_O), I'm ready again to put on those shin guards and annoy all of you =)
*pets SPF*
I apologise to 1 particular trader who I could not reach in this break, I no longer have your name here - it's gone with my old HD, but if you remember me - I'm sorry I couldn't go through with the trade !
*puts on shin guards , and runs around naked*

ahcw

Diabloii.Net Member
Hello :wave:

Oh just so you know you can't be wearing shin guards and be completely nekkid. Just giving ya the heads up :thumbsup:

BuFa said:
Damn you!!!!! whoever told him is in big trouble!
Anyway, welcome to the SPF, its teh r0xx0rs.
*gets nekkid and runs around thread as well*

Darkwell

Diabloii.Net Member
BuFa said:
Just wanted to say hello again to the good people of the SPF.
After taking a long break from diablo and having my HD wiped (laugh away, my whole grail is now in the depths of .... some .. dump o_O), I'm ready again to put on those shin guards and annoy all of you =)
*pets SPF*
I apologise to 1 particular trader who I could not reach in this break, I no longer have your name here - it's gone with my old HD, but if you remember me - I'm sorry I couldn't go through with the trade !
Welcome back. If you were here before, then no need to tell you about Bob's 'eccentricities'. And no! There won't be an all nude lounge at the EMB.

lone_wolf

Diablo: IncGamers Member
*detonate haggis bomb in thread*

well if i have free targets why not:p

ohh and welcome to the spf Bufa

BuFa

Diabloii.Net Member
Thanks for all the welcomes ^^
Fortunately I still have my 89 necro around so the grail isn't really a problem :p
Cya around ^^

piscene

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome to the SPF. Losing your grail is perfect...it gives you something to do now. :D Enjoy your stay here and beware the squid.

EnerSense

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back! I know what it's like to lose everything from your hard drive. Good luck with your computer!

Ana

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome BuFa, didn't know you before your break but look forward to getting to know you.

Slothman

Diabloii.Net Member
Welcome back BuFa!
Restarts are great fun - you're cheering as every green and gold that drops on your 1st new character is a graillee!