Latest Diablo 3 News
Support the site! Become a Diablo: IncGamers PAL - Remove ads and more!

incentive to be a Pal

Discussion in 'Site Feedback, Suggestions & Support' started by Damric, Jul 23, 2010.

1. Damric

Damric Diabloii.Net Member

incentive to be a Pal

I was a Pal for a year. Not having banners was nice. Unlimited mail was also extremely useful when I was trading frequently.

Here is an idea.

Let pals make for sale/wanted threads to sell and buy real computer hardware/games. :yes:

As someone who is a member on several gaming/tech sites, I know there is much interest in this. I think many people would buy memberships to trade real stuff here. Regulating/moderating this kind of thing is much easier than moderating virtual items :) I'd love to sell some newbs some computer hardware. And no, you wouldn't be able to buy a graphics card for high runes, lol.

2. Elly

Elly Administrator

Re: incentive to be a Pal

I wouldn't go near moderating real world purchases with a barge poll. Nightmare.

3. crawlingdeadman

crawlingdeadman Diabloii.Net Member

only if you drop first, Damric...

4. Damric

Damric Diabloii.Net Member

Just something to think about. There is money to be made for minimal legwork. I'm sure this forum could use the boost in subscriptions.

:) There is already an existing infrastructure for resolving disputes since Pals already have paypal accounts.

Here's one example of a forum that does this.