in wich soket i put um rune????

in wich soket i put um rune????

hey there...
i have an um rune and i whuld like to know where do i put it in my baba: in arreat face or in arkaine valor??
plz help :) :clap:

Zvolen

Diabloii.Net Member
neoblaster said:
hey there...
i have an um rune and i whuld like to know where do i put it in my baba: in arreat face or in arkaine valor??
plz help :) :clap:
Not really much of a difference, unless you have other plans to socket, but I personally would put it into my Arreats. Considering that seems to be the helm you would always be using. Just my $.02

Zvolen said:
Not really much of a difference, unless you have other plans to socket, but I personally would put it into my Arreats. Considering that seems to be the helm you would always be using. Just my $.02
I tought so (tks)... i still have 2 sokets: 1 in arkaine and another in gf, and i wanna put ias and ed juwels on them. where i put ed and where i put ias???

Zvolen

Diabloii.Net Member
neoblaster said:
I tought so (tks)... i still have 2 sokets: 1 in arkaine and another in gf, and i wanna put ias and ed juwels on them. where i put ed and where i put ias???
Depends what skill you are using, if you use WW then you are gonna need the IAS on the weapon, that being said GF still wouldn't hit the last BP. But it would help. If you using concentrate or another skill then you can have the IAS in other places. Ex: like gloves, helm, etc..

Hope that helps

-Z